Chapter 12

Hanna's POV

" Why don't you just let me take you out? I'm sure this guy has nothing on me." Mike says. He has been doing this non stop lately and it's annoying. I'm tired of it. "Leave it the hell alone Mike ! I'm in a relationship for the like billionth time, and you're right this guy has nothing on you because it's not a guy! It's Emily. So leave it alone!" I say angrily and walk away. Why can't he just leave it alone! I see people staring at me as I walk down the hall. Well so much for keeping my sexuality on the down low.
Babee 😍 : Okay, so you told everyone?!
Me: Yeah, mike was really pissing me off so it just kinda happened. I'm sorry.
Babee 😍 : No, don't be sorry it's fine. Now I can do this.
I look up from my phone when I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I turn to see Emily smiling. I love her smile, her eyes, I love everything thing about her. " You know it's not nice to stare." She says laughing. "I'm sorry I just couldn't help but to admire your beauty. " I say giving her a quick kiss. I see her blush. "Okay so Katy concert tomorrow?" I say. " And the beautiful lake house." She adds on. And with that we walked down the school halls with her arm around my waist. And we owned it.

I'm So Sorry For Being So Inactive! I Have Had Major Writer Block. So If You Guys Have Anything That You Would Like To Happen Just Drop A Comment 👌👉
Thank You So Much For 6k!! I Can't Believe It Thank You Guys So Much!! I Will Get Back To Updating Very Soon. Thank You Guys For Reading 😘😘 I'm Also Thinking About Doing A Laurinah, Camren, Or A Normally Fanfic. So If I Do You Guys Should Totally Go Check It Out. But Thanks Again For 6k You Guys Are Awesome!
- Summer