Sleepover.

Emily POV

“Mom I'm home!” I scream when I walk through the door. “Okay sweetheart Oh you brought friends. Are they staying? I'm Mrs Fields.” She says looking at the girls. Aria and Spencers hands interlocked. “If that's alright with you It great to meet you. I'm Hanna This is Spencer and Aria.” Hanna says smiling. “Hi.” Spencer and Aria say together. “Of course you all can stay. Em why don't you help me make some food for our guest after you show them upstairs and everything. If you girls are hungry?” She says laughing kinda. “I could go for some food.” Spencer says laughing. “Okay well I'll be back down in a minute to help.” I say walking upstairs. We walk in my bedroom and I show them some books and movies while I help make food. Hanna picks out mean girls puts it in a plops on the bed. Aria and Spencer cuddle up and Aria gives her a peck on the lips. “Ill be back.” I walk back downstairs and help my mom make her famous turnovers and some other snacks. “So Hanna? She's really pretty don't ya think? She seems nice.” I roll my eyes. “Yeah she is. She's actually going to be my date to Mrs. Montgomery's wedding.” I say smirking. “Well that's great. These are done why don't you go ahead upstairs.” She says handing me the plate. “Okay mom love you.” I say giving her a quick hug with my free hand. “Love you to sweetheart.” I walk upstairs and put the food on the bed and sit next to Hanna who automatically starts attacking the food. “These are really good.” She says laughing. “ I know. So what movie are we watching next?” I say looking at the girls. “Uhm I'm thinking scary? How about sinister?” Aria says looking at me while I'm looking through the DVDs I find it. “Oh come on Ar you know I hate scary movies!” Hanna hits her on the arm and laughs Aria starts laughing to. “Oh please it will give you a chance to cuddle with Emily.” Aria pokes her arm teasing her. She looks at me and blushes and I blush a little to. If she wants to cuddle so be it. I put in the dvd and start the movie. I head back to the bed and lay down and Hanna curls up next to me. She looks at me with one of those looks that say is this okay? I just nod. I put my arms around her waist. Every time something scary happens she curls her head in the crook of my neck. I just can't help but laugh. This girl is so damn beautiful even when shes scared. I look over at Aria and Spence who are already asleep. I Yawn and Hanna looks at me. “You sleepy?” She asks laughing. “Yeah we better get some sleep we still have school tomorrow.” I say as I get up to change. “You need something to sleep in? I have some extra clothes.” “Uhm yeah some shorts and a tank top will be fine thanks.” She says while getting up and coming over to the drawer. “So Em I don't wanta rush things I know we just met but I feel like I've known you my whole life I just.” I cut her off. “I feel the same way Han. I don't wanta rush things tho. okay?” I say grabbing her. “I understand. I'm gonna go change.” she walks in the bathroom in my room so I go down stairs to the other. When I get through changing I come upstairs to see Hanna sitting on the bed waiting. She looks so cute. I get in the bed and she curls up next to me. I feel butterfly's in my stomach. I really care about her. she looks up at me and whispers “Goodnight beautiful.” I smile. “Goodnight Han.”