Chapter 13

A Part Of This Chapter I Have To Give Credit To Emisonislyfe For Cominn Up With The Idea. So Thank You 👏

Hanna's Pov
" Babbeeeee. I'm boreddd " I whined looking up at Emily who seemed very amused. " Yes love?" My heart skipped. " Awww you called me love" I said kissing her cheek. " Well, I do love you." She leaned over and planted a chaste kiss on my lips, I smiled into the kiss. How did I get so lucky? " & I love you beautiful." I said poking her cheek and hopping off her lap. " Let's go do something! Like something adventurous and crazy!" I said my hands moving to emphasize my words.
" And your version of crazy is?" She asked laughing at me. "Well I didn't think that far. My apologies my lady. But I don't know lets just do something in the moment! Let's go skydiving!" I rambled on. " Babe you do realize it's like 2 A.M, Right? " She cocked an eyebrow at me. " No I was unaware but I still wanna go somewhere." I smirked.
" It's 2 A.M Hanna. What is there to do at 2 A.M In Rosewood? " She said Eyeing me suspiciously. " Crazy, adventurous, scandalous shit. That's what. " I said laughing. She started laughing with me. I loved her laugh. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. Damn, this girl will be the death of me. " Fine. Why don't we goooooo .... She just dragged out the O as she thought about it. ... I have it! " She screamed jumping off the couch. " What the sexiest woman in Rosewood? " I smirked and made a horrible attempt of looking sexy. Which to my surprise she bit her lip and stared me up and down. My smirk grew into a grin and I laughed. "I'm kidding I obviously have the sexiest, most beautiful, Smartest, And Funniest Girl in Rosewood." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. " I meant and idea, love." She smirked She looked so sexy when she did that. " So tell me." " Food." I laughed. " You do know I love food. Almost as much as I love you." I winked and turned away grabbing my jacket and opening the door. " You coming?" I said looking back at her. Which she was obviously looking at my ass. Which was fine I do it too. She just, Damn. She wrapped her arm around my waist protectively and we got in the car to go to I guess Waffle House. We got there after a short ride. As soon as we got there Em hopped out and ran to my door to open it for me. " My lady" She said throwing her arm out dramatically. "My gentlewoman" I said stepping out the vehicle. She put her arm around me. I admired my beautiful girlfriend while walking inside. " Aaye-Aaye Hannna. How are you doing babe?" I turned around to see Mike walking- More like stumbling towards me and Emily. I felt her pull me closer. He was obviously drunk. Mike was unpredictable when drunk. Aria told me of one time he came in late fell down the stairs, fell up the stairs, and then fell into his door all in one trip. "Mike you should go home. I'll call your sister." I said bringing my phone out. " No, I - i - i Want Youu. He slurred at me. Emily stepped in front of me. " Mike you need to go home. Now. " Her voice was strong. I could see the anger in her face. " Get out the way bitch. She obviously needs me. She's not gay. She just hasn't had me yet! " He spat towards Emily. " Tell Aria I'm sorry." " Sorry For wha- BAM. I was cut off Emily hitting Mike hard in the face. He was out cold. Well damn. Wonder how Aria will feel about This?

A/n : Hi Guyyssss. Here's The Next Chapter I'll Try To Update As Soon As Possible But With My Singing Stuff, & Acting Stuff, & My New Job & School It's Hard To Get Around To . But Thanks For Almost 9k You Guys Are Amazing!! Thanks So Much For Reading !! 😘😘