The Brew

Hanna's POV

Me and Emily Are headed to the brew before the bridal shower. I'm Starving! “Ill be right back. You want anything?” I say Looking At Em. “Some Coffee.” She says. “Coffe At 7 At Night? Wow Babe.” I say laughing and giving her a peck on the lips before opening my door. I Stand there and just admire that fact that this beautiful girl is mine. “Hurry up! were gonna be late.” She says laughing. I walk in to see Ella's fiancé. “Hey Hanna.” He says looking down at the table he's cleaning. “Hey Zach you got time to make me a sandwich before this thing?” I say laughing . “Anything for someone as good looking as you.” He says smiling. I feel his hand rub my back. “Hey you can stop that. You're Ella's fiancé and its not right!” I say almost screaming. I grab his hand and pull out off. But he pulls me back in. “Oh come on. its not like she has to find out.” He says trying to kiss my neck but I snatch away. “Stop okay. Forget the sandwich! bye!” I say pulling away. Then he grabs me again and kisses me. I try to pull away but he won't let me go. Just then I hear the door open and I hear Em. “Get the fuck off her !” She grabs my Hand and pulls me behind her. Then she slaps him. Hard. and I mean hard like damn. “Shit. You can't tell Ella the wedding will be off. Please.” He says grasping his face. “Ill be damned if I see my best friends mom marry you. Goodbye Zach.” She grabs my hand and we walk out the door. “Are you okay Hanna ?” She says looking me in the eye. “Im fine. We need to tell Aria.” I say quietly and hug her. I feel safe I. her arms like nothing can hurt me. “Lets go.” She opens the passenger door and let's me in. She kisses me and goes to the drivers side. I drift off. I wake up in Arias driveway. We get out and walk in. “Ella. Aria. Can we talk to you?” Em says shutting the door. “Of course.” We walk to Arias room upstairs and I see Ella and Aria sit down. “This may be hard to hear Mrs. Montgomery but while we were at the brew Zach hit on Hanna.” Emily says sitting down and I sit in her lap. I see Ellas face go from a smile to about to cry. “Im sorry I just couldnt keep that from you.” I say letting a tear roll down my cheek. “Thank you for telling me. I'll handle it.” Aria hugs her and Ella walks out the room crying. “That asshole!” Aria screams and kicks something across the room. “Calm down. I'm so sorry.” I say getting up and hug her. I see Em get up and come over to. Spencer walks in and sees her crying. Spencer walks over and grabs her and wraps her in her arms. “I think you guys should go ill see you tomorrow.”Aria says. Spencer goes to get up but Aria grabs her arm and she sits back down. “Bye.” Me and Em Say. Em Grabs my hand and we make our way to the car. I feel horrible.

Its Short but I've been kinda busy. But I'll update soon. Thanks . Byeeee . ~ Summer.