Chapter 11.

Emily's POV.

I walked up the Rosewood Day steps and opened the front door. to think the first few months of school had gone by so quick it felt like just last week was her first day. I walked to Aria's locker, Aris was standing there putting books in. Just last night Aria called me saying her and Spencer were going to a Katy Perry concert and they got four tickets two of them for Hanna and me and we would spend the weekend in some nice hotel Spencers parents had gotten a room at. I hadn't asked Hanna yet but I was going to today. Hanna had been going through a lot lately with her dad being back in town and his wife and step daughter Kate. Which according to Hanna was a grade a pain in the ass Self absorbed bitch. With all that I hadn't confronted her on the way Aria's younger brother Mike had been hitting on her either. She always told him I'm in a relationship. But she never said with who. I couldn't help but wonder when she was gonna come out. But then again I hadn't come out officially since I had been here either. But it would work itself out. I walked up to Aria who looked up and saw me and grinned. “So did you ask Hanna yet? She's gonna be so excited.” Aria said shutting her locker. “Im on my way to talk to her now.” With that I gave Aria a smile and walked to the next hall where Hanna's locker was and she was standing there looking in the mirror she had on the door of it fixing her hair. “Hey.” I said walking up to her. “Well hey.” she said smiling. “So, Aria and Spencer got tickets to see Katy Perry and they got two extra and I wanted to know if you wanted to join us to go see her in New York next weekend?” I say smiling. “Omigod Yes! She is like the third person I love the most in this world!” She said jumping up and down. “After you and my mom.” she added. Wait. Did I just hear Hanna correctly? Did she just say she loved me? “Did you just say you love me?” I say.“Well I guess I did.” She said looking at her shoes. “Hey I love you to.” And with that she looked up and smiled. She gave me a long kiss on the lips and then skipped away. Wow. Then Reality rushed in. I love Hanna and Hanna loves me.

A/n Sorry Its a short chapter and sorry I haven't updated! I'm reading the pretty little liars series at the moment and with school and everything I've been busy! Plus I've had magor writers block! but thanks for all the views and the votes! I'll update sooon! Much loveee. -Summer.