Karl Heisenberg X Reader (Resident Evil Village)

I watched on the balcony as the sun set over the mountain ranges. A gray shoulder cape cloaked my shoulders and was fastened with a button at my neck to keep me warm. The chilly winter air nipped at my cheeks and nose. Snow gracefully danced down from the sky and landed onto the ground. Peace. Something I haven't felt in quite awhile. Something I wouldn't be feeling for much longer. I was Donna Beneviento's assistant. I kept everything in order around the estate. Ribbon, thread, needles, fabric. I organized it all. I dusted, cleaned, and even prepared meals for her. And occasionally was her errand-girl.

      Helping Donna was very simple and she was one of the kinder lords. I was lucky for her to take me in. Lady Dimitrescu wasn't known to treat her maids very kindly. I'd crashed my car on the road awhile back and wound up here. That must've been months and months ago. Mother Miranda, the leader of this perturbing village, offered me up as a maid and assistant to each of the four lords. Heisenberg, Moreau, Beneviento, and Dimitrescu. It was either that, or get brutally tortured.

     Donna was the quietest of the lords. She mostly kept to herself. But that doll of hers, Angie, creeped me out. She always threatened me with various different ways to kill me then bursted out in ominous giggles afterwards. 

   Lady Dimitrescu scared the hell out of me. Her towering height could makes her more than intimidating. Moreau was hideous. Although ugly, I could tell he had a good heart. And the final lord, Heisenberg. He was a good deal taller than me. Not nearly as much as Lady Dimitrescu was, but taller nonetheless. He was handsome. But terrifying. Mysterious. He had a very strong and commanding voice. I'd quietly wondered what his eyes looked like under those black shades of his.

    Life in the Beneviento Estate wasn't bad overall. Being stuck here surrounded by all the death and gore was something I'd have to get used to though. Life here was better than where I was in the world. 

    After sunset, when all the lycans returned to their dens, I was to go to Lord Heisenberg's factory on the outskirts of the village. One wrong move and the man could crush my skull into pieces with his hammer. Which is why I was so on edge about speaking to him. He'd taken a particular interest in me. I know this because of how he treated me when I first got here. He wanted me to work for him, but he had already had an assistant. And Donna was in need of one. So I went to her instead of him. I sometimes ponder how things would've went if I was working for the attractive man and not for Beneviento.

    Donna had requested I ask Heisenberg for scrap metal and other trinkets he could spare. She said it was for her next 'project.' Although, I'm not entirely sure what project she was working on. I wasn't allowed down the elevator into the depths of the house. She made it clear it was forbidden and to never disturb her while shes at work. I didn't mind. As long as I got to keep my insides inside of me.

     The sun was now completely set and the darkness claimed the skies. I heard lycans roaring and screaming in the distance; howling into the night. They were all headed back to their dens. Hopefully. I gulped nervously. "Y/N!" A bell ringed inside of the house. I quickly broke my gaze at the sky and scrambled back into the residence. I rushed down the stairs; trying to remain calm. 

    Donna was in her rocking chair; sewing together a dress for a small doll. I watched the needle weave in and out of the fabric; a bright glint on it from the light up above. "Yes, Lord Beneviento?" I gulped again. Her black veil covered her features as she rocked slowly in the old chair. "Are you prepared for your trip?" She asked. "Yes.. miss." I nodded. "It'd be such a shame if something were to happen to you on your time out!" Angie's twisted, high pitched voice spoke right into my ear. I yelped jumped a bit in surprise at her floating figure behind me suddenly. She started cackling evilly. I swallowed harshly and ignored the doll. "I'll be on my way now, miss." I finished the walk down the stairs and headed for the wooden door; grabbing the handle. "Night night! Don't let the werewolves bite!" Angie's old voicebox chuckled hauntingly. I took a deep breath at her words; purposefully intended to scare me. I twisted the handle and shut the door behind me. I stared back at the path ahead of me as the wind whistled and blew my hair around. I stepped off the porch and started for the elevator back to the center of the village.