Enoch X Reader (Miss. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children)

A/N: I don't really have much to say for this one other than enjoy the story lmao.
..........................................................

  I sat up in my room looking out the window. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and I watched Millard and Hugh play soccer. The twins were on the see-saw as always. And Claire was laughing with them. I didn't know where Bronwyn was. Or Fiona. Horace was leaned up against a bush reading a book silently. And Emma was speaking to the new arrival, Jake. Jake was alright. I mean. I'm not really one to socialize. I wonder what Enoch is up to?

  I stood up from my window seal and walked out into the halls. I stopped at Enoch's door and raised my hand up to knock. I knocked lightly 3 times. "Come in!" I heard his muffled, grumpy voice from behind the door. I opened up the door and walked in, making sure to close the door behind me. I walked over to his desk and stood next to him. "Watcha doing?" I perked my head in curiosity. He simply gave me a dirty glance and kept working on the doll in front of him. I scoffed. "You're just gonna ignore me?" I crossed my arms across my chest. He still didn't respond. I huffed annoyance and crouched down beside him. I noticed a chair across the room so I got up and placed it next to him. I took a seat next to him silently. I put my head on my arms and my arms on the table, watching him work. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "Watching you. Duh." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and picked up a tool from the table again. "Why are you always so mad at me? What did I do?" I asked him. I cocked my head to the side, waiting. But again, no response left his mouth. "Is it because of Jake?" I asked. "Why do you care? Speaking of Jake, why aren't you hanging out with him? Everyone's been all over him." He said sarcastically with a sly smirk that I loved so much. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Because I'd rather hang out with you. You're.. interesting. I care because I'm your friend." I nodded with a smile. I saw a small smile tinge the corners of his mouth. I gasped dramatically. "Did I just get a smile from THE Enoch O'Connor?!" I asked with an amused face. He shook his head. "Shut up." He said with a hint of blush. I laughed. He kept working on the doll and stitching it up in places. "Why do you like watching me work so much? Don't you find my peculiarity scary?" He asked me. "No. I don't know. I just like being around you. You are way different from all the others. In a good way. You're dolls aren't scary. I think they're cool. You have the power to give things life! You know how amazing that is?!" I asked him. He smirked and shook his head. "They're Homunculi." His look of concentration was adorable. His hair was a little but in his eyes and his lips were slightly parted. He snipped some thread with scissors and put them down. He then got out two hearts and placed them into the two dolls in front of him. They both got up and started to blink. I smiled. He whispered something to them hat I couldn't hear. The two dolls began to start fighting. I giggled and grinned widely. I didn't even notice that I was not leaning my head on Enoch's shoulder. He looked down at me in shock and confusion. I removed my head from it's position immediately. "E-Enoch I'm s-sorry I-" I began to speak. He smiled. "It's... It's fine." He said. I started to laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked in confusion. "You've smiled a lot today. I don't get to ever see that. I like it." I beamed. I looked at my watch. It was almost time for supper. I cursed silently. I stood up and looked to Enoch. "Sorry, I've got to go get changed for supper. Thanks for letting me stay. I had fun." I smiled and reached out to hug him. He completely tensed up and didn't hug back until the end. When I pulled away he looked shocked. "Bye Enoch." I said. "Bye Y/N.." He said quietly. I closed the door behind me. Little did I know he was smiling widely to himself like an idiot.

......................................................................
A/N: Lmao tbh I don't really know why I make these. I'm always really bored at like 2am and I end up writing these out of boredom so😂😂 but thanks for reading