Chapter 3

"I'm coming home coming home🎶" Scott sang while his mom drove to Mitch's house. "Actually," his mom said, "Your going to Mitch's house." "Mom I meant coming home as in Arlington Texas, you just killed my vibe..." "Whatever Scott but we're here so go and call me when you are ready to come home." "Ok mom bye." Scott got out the car and went to the front door of Mitch's house, took the spare key from under the Welcome mat and walked in. What should I do I know he's here with Kirstie so... I know, he thought to himself. He walked in the kitchen, grabbed two pans and banged them together then dropped them to the floor. "WTF WAS THAT KIRSTIE!!!" Scott heard Mitch say-no scream-out loud "I DON'T KNOW GO LOOK!!!" Kirstie screamed back.

Scott heard them coming downstairs so he ran into the closet until they came in front of the door. Kirstie and Mitch stood in front of the closet Scott was standing in so he opened the door quietly and put his hands on their mouths "AHHHHHHHHHH LET GO!!!" Kirstie and Mitch screamed Scott let go laughing hard "Omg Kristie Kirstie Kirstie!!!" Mitch said "What what what???" She asked back "Look behind you" "No I'm scared" Mitch couldn't hold his excitement in any longer "AHHHHHHH OMG SCOTT YOUR BACK!!!!" "Your joking," Kirstie says turning around "OMG SCOTT YOUR BACK!!!" "Yes I am back finally I thou-" Scott couldn't finish his sentence because Kirstie and Mitch jumped on him "yayy your back finally yes I'm glad because we need your help!!" Mitch and Kirstie said simultaneously

"Ok ok I'm glad I'm back too, can yall get off me and what do you need help with?" "Oh, sorry but umm..." Mitch hesitated. He was afraid Scott would go on a rampage if he knew what was going on. "Well Kirstie broke up with Justin, but before you get excited... Umm... He is kinda... Umm... Bullying me and he... Um... Hits Kirstie if she gets... In the way." Scott just shook his head and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "I know that face," Kirstie said suddenly, "It's your thinking face what are you thinking about?"

"Just how I'm gonna kill Justin and his friends and make it look like an accident." Scott said with a straight face "Woah slow down Scooter," Mitch said "Don't do that... Yet. First we set up a plan s-" Kirstie stopped him "Your not actually gonna kill him are you?" "Why?" Mitch questioned"I still love him" Kirstie said softly and shyly.

-------------------------------------------------

Cliffy

But seriously Kirstie you can't love that man what is wrong with you Maldonado idk but sorry for the late update the struggle is real and I have been reading Scomiche stories b Scomiche fans so I will update as soon as possible but do you think Kirstie should go back with Justin after he hit her? Let me know and comment below... Hey its rhyme time you know why... Cause I'm a poet and didn't even know it lol words of my bff Lamaria but I am gonna update soon so...

🎶 Goodbyeeeeeeee🎶