Ch. 9

The next day Mitch went to find Alex. He was kinda scared cause Alex bullied him even though he was gay too. What type of shit is that? Anyway, he seen Alex sitting at a table at lunch with his other friends including Justin.

"Well well well look who it is. Bitchie Mitchie." Alex said.

"Listen Alexander I need to talk to you. In private." Mitch said annoyed.

"Be careful Alex he might turn you into a Faggot." one of his idiotic friends said.

"If you're lucky I might come after you." Mitch said blowing him a kiss and smirking while Alex's friend made a disgusted face.

Alex and Mitch walked away to an empty table where no one sat at

"Alright what do you want Faggot."

"Do you know what happened to the last person who called me that? They got beat up by Scott. So stop and you can't call me that when you gay too I know you like Travis and this is why I'm over here I want to know if you will ask Travis to go to the Spring Fling with you. Don't you dare say you're not gay or that you don't like him. Go do it Now and I will tell your friends and if they want to say something then you can sit with me and my crew. Now go bitch."

Alex got up and walked over to Travis while Mitch walked back to Alex's table.

"Now listen here you sons of bitches! Don't say a mother fucking word about Alex asking Travis to the Spring Fling. If I find out y'all said one word I will have Scott come after y'all! Even though he used to bully me we are cool Now. You will not diss him. You will not make him move to another table. You will not make fun of him or call him names if you do then I will get- you know what fuck Scott I will end you! Ok."

They nodded their heads fast and Mitch walked back to his table with full on sass.

"What was that about?" Kirstie asked Mitch when he got to the table

"I made Alex go ask Travis to the Spring Fling cause Travis wanted to go with me but I'm not going-"

"Oh yes the hell you are!" Kirstie interrupted him

"Kirstin. Listen. I don't want to go honestly because the people there its too much and I don't like things that are big."

"But you like Scott's-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence."

"Ahem. Well you know where I was going with that. But you are going and Scott is going to ask you."

"I hate you Kirstie. Mitch will you go to the Spring Fling with me?" Scott asked Mitch

"I'm doing this for you Kirstie. Yes Scott I will be delighted to go to the Spring Fling with you."

Mitch got up and threw his lunch away and went to the bathroom where he seen Alex and his friends.

"Did you do it Alex?" Mitch asked fixing his hair.

"Yeah he said yes. Thanks for the motivation Mitch." Alex said as he walked out the door.

"No problem."

Mitch wandered the halls for a little before class when he seen Todrick.

"TODDY!!"

"MITCHIE!!"

"You left me yesterday. I missed you Bug."

"I know boo I know. I had this doctor appointment and a dentist appointment all on the same day."

"That sucks. Wanna know what happened yesterday if Travis didn't already tell you?"

"Yeah. Tell me I missed a lot didn't I?"