Ch 14

Mitch yelped and fell to the ground.

"Mitchie are you ok?" Scott asked and came to his aid.

"No he hit me Right... Yeah." Mitch said

"Mom!" Scott screamed when he got inside. "He's staying here he is not going home. Not until Mike leaves."

Scott carries Mitch up to his room and sets him down gently. "Mitch do you want to go get clothes from your house?"

"Yes. Can we leave now?"

"No because of your back."

"It's fine. Let's Just go. I'll deal with it later."

"Ok." Scott helped Mitch up and the went to his house. Scott went inside to pack The clothes while Mitch was on Scott's phone. Before Scott came out, he got a text massage that said:

I had fun Monday babe *kissing emoji* maybe we can do it again tonight? *winking and smirking emoji*

There also was a picture attached of Scott and the guy Who texted him kissing. That said:

Do you remember this?

Wait that said Monday, today was Wednesday.

Mitch had tears in his eyes but wiped them as Scott came out. Mitch decided he wasn't gonna address it until they got back to The Hoying household.

*10 minuets later*

When they pull up Mitch gets out the car and walks into the house with his phone and Scott's. He sees Mike and Nel still sitting there he passed them and went to Scott's room and shut the door.

"Babe what's wrong?" Scott asked when he gets upstairs.

"Who is this?" Mitch asked and showed him the pic. Scott's eyes bugged and he raised his "Eyebrows" in shock.

"Mitch listen that was not me Who kissed him."

"Oh it's not? Huh that's funny cause it sure fucking looks like you!" Mitch said and raised his voice a little.

"Mitch shush. Ok I know it's me but I didn't kiss him... Entirely."

"What Do you mean? You kissed him that's what I'm talking about. You are with me but kissed this guy. I don't know what to do. Why did you do it?"

"I don't know." Scott mumbled barely audible.

"What?"

"I don't know." he mumbled again still inaudible.

"What?"

"I don't oboe Ok I don't fucking know!!" he yelled all of a sudden.

"I thought you was busy Monday? Isn't that why you couldn't come over? Oh wait you was busy. Busy kissing another guy. What the hell Scott?"

"Mitch I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Sorry excuse me I'm looking for something."

"What are you looking for?"

"A fuck to give cause I don't care that you don't want to talk about this. I want to talk about it."

"Mitch just leave me the hell alone! I don't want to talk about it!!"

"Ok Ok," Mitch said raising his hands. "But until you are ready to tell me why you did it, I don't want to hear a fucking thing from you. We are done until further notice." Mitch walked out the door and slammed it hard. The parents downstairs got scared.

"Mitchell you know you don't slam doors!" his mother exclaimed.

"Oh bite me." he said and walked out the front door.

He walked for about an hour and ended up at Kirstie's house.

He knocked on the door until she answered.

"What Mitch?" She asked tired.

"Were you sleep? I'm sorry I needed someone to talk to." He said looking down.

"What about Scott?" she asked and rubbed Her eyes.

"Umm, Scott-" He stopped and broke down on her door step. She grabbed him and pulled him in and sat him on the couch.

"What happened?" she asks after getting him a bottle of water.

"We was getting clothes from my house and I was in the car on his *clears throat* phone. He git a text message that said I had a great time Monday or something like that. Then there was a pic of him and some other guy kissing. I mean am I not good enough for him? He said he was busy Monday that's why he couldn't come over. Now I know what he was doing." Mitch sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"Aww Mitchie it's Ok. For anything you was too Good for him. Did you let him explain?"

"That's the thing. He wouldn't talk about it so I slammed the door and walked out into the living room. My mom was like Mitchell you do not slam doors and I said Bite me. Will you come back with me Kit please cause you are basically like a couples counselor."

"Ok let me change." she ran upstairs to change and came back down.

"Let's go talk to Scott." she said and they walked out the door to her car.

*

I needed some drama. But just to let y'all know, I have absolutely positively nothing against Mike Ok? I honestly think he's a really cool guy. Based on Twitter conversations he has with Mitch and Scott lmao. But I was asleep and my parents was arguing over probably something petty idk but I was bored and wrote this plus I couldn't go back to sleep and I have school wish me luck.