Ch. 11

"That was horrible!" Mitch exclaimed once he was back at his house. He flopped down on his bed. Scott flopped down next to him on the bed nodding in agreement.

"Never again. I hate Kirstie."

"That makes two of us." Mitch said and walked into his bathroom.

Mitch's mom walked in after Mitch walked into the bathroom.

"Hey Scott how was it?" she asked bringing in some pop and popcorn and a bottle of whipped cream.

"Horrible momma G. Me and Mitch fell out the car-"

"Aww what happened." she asked concerned

"Scott and I was making out in the car and Kirstie opened the door. Then we fell cause We was leaning on it." Mitch said coming out the bathroom with no shirt and a towel on his head.

"Really Mitch. She was talking to me ya know."

"You know damn well you wasn't gonna say the shit I said." Mitch said with that look that said dumbass.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi! Language." his mother exclaimed

"Anyway. We fell out the car, and then the dance. So we go in and get situated and stuff then this girl walks up to us and ask me if I want to dance I say no and she keeps pestering me so I'm this close to snapping when... I'm sorry it's too funny Mitch you finish."

"Ok, so he's sitting there getting mad and I can tell he's about to snap. So I walk over there and I'm like Scott Kirstie is looking for us. Then the girl says um excuse me I was talking to him and I'm like well Now I'm talking to him you can wait. So she says I'm trying to see if he will dance with me and Scott rolls his eyes at her and says no again I said see he said no you're dismissed but she stays and is steady asking him to dance so I step in front of her go up on my toes and kiss him Right on the spot then I turn around and say he doesn't want to dance buh-bye and she walked off pi- mad." Mitch said laughing at the memory.

"Oh my, that's funny. Well I'm gonna go downstairs to my room yell if you need anything." Nel said as she walked out the door and closed it behind Her.

Scott git up from the bed and took the towel from Mitch "Hey give it!" "Nope. Do I have any clothes over here still?" "Yeah top drawer to the left. Are you taking a shower?" "Yeah." "Aww man Now I regret getting in the shower earlier." Mitch said sticking his bottom lip out. Scott grabbed his clothes and walked over to Mitch. He grabbed his bottom lip between his teeth and and sucked on it.

"Scott stop it. Go shower." Mitch said trying to get his lip back.

"Fine. I'll be back... Maybe." Scott said and smacked Mitch's butt while he walked to the bathroom.

"Fucking Tease." Mitch shouted towards the bathroom

"Mitchell!!! Language or I will send Scott home!" Nel yelled from her room.

"Sorry Mom!!! See Scott you got me in trouble." Mitch said scrolling down Instagram and liking random pics.

"I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you Starbucks."

"Oh my gosh if you buy me Starbucks I will do anything!" Mitch said walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Anything Huh?"

"You have a sick mind Hoying."

"You said anything Grassi. Umm... Is that tooth brush I had still over here?"

"Uh-oh," Mitch said looking down, "I'm using it I'm sorry Scott."

"It's fine I guess. I mean we bass-ically swapped spit before so." Scott said rinsing shampoo out his hair.

"Scott that's nasty." Mitch said spitting in the sink.

"Hey boys? Where are you?" Nel asked from Mitch's room

"Bathroom!" they both yelled

"Umm can I come in? Or are y'all doing... Something?"

"Come on mom Scott's in the shower and I'm brushing my teeth. What do you need?" Mitch said searching for the mouth wash.

"I just wanted to say that I'm to bed. Do y'all need anything? Poptarts? Blankets? Handcuffs? Condoms?"

"MOTHER!!! Your room is downstairs goodbye!"

"Why would we need handcuffs."
Scott asked turning off the water and handing Mitch the mouth wash.

"Because, from what Kirstie tells me, he's pretty bad and doesn't listen." Nel said shutting the bathroom door.

"Goodnight Mom!" Scott and Mitch said at the same time

"Night boys!" Nel yelled then walked downstairs and into her room and shut the door.

"So Mitch... About them handcuffs..."

----------------------

Ok you Aca-Bitches this next chapter is gonna be the WORST smut you've ever read in your life. Only cause I suck at everything... Except swimming and Science and Math and playing the trumpet. But that's something different. I suck at smut. Its uncomfortable to write but I'm just gonna give y'all some type if action I guess... Anyway I have to go I'm about to update my one-shots then watch Percy Jackson and the lightening thief while texting my frann...

*Blows Kiss* Goodbyeeee *Sings Sup3rfruit outro*