Ch. 16

*smiles* Enjoy the chapter
*

Mitch sat back on Scott's bed and waited for him to finish getting ready.

"You ready Scooter?" Mitch asked impatiently.

"Yes I am. Let's go babe."

They got in Scott's car and turned on the radio. Beyoncè's song Blow came on.

They sang the whole song and pulled up to Jake's house.

"Please don't drunk too much babe I don't want what happened to happen again." Mitch said as they walked to the door.

"Ok I promise." Scott said and they walked in.

*Skip a few hours*

Well Scott was drunk. Like really drunk. Mitch barley drunk anything. He was currently looking for Scott cause he had just disappeared.

"Hey Jake have you seen Scott?" He asked when he spotted Jake in the kitchen.

"He went upstairs I'm pretty sure. I think he went with someone. The same guy he kissed last time."

Mitch didn't even hear the last couple words cause he ran upstairs. He opened every door and found Scott kissing someone again... He don't stop.

"Hey Scott. Its time to go." Mitch said his voice cracking.

"Mitch. I'm so sorry. I-I just."

"Save it Scott wait till we get back. Let's go now."

"No I want him to stay." the guy said and Mitch raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Well his boyfriend needs him home so come in Scott." Scott got up and walked out to the car with Mitch. He got in the passenger seat and Mitch got into the drivers seat.

"Why Scott? This is the second time. The second Gahh-Damn time! I thought you would have learned from the last time but No apparently you didn't."

"Mitch I'm sorry."

"I don't care Scott!!!! We're done. I'm not taking you back this time. No Kirstie session no nothing whatever we have is gone Now.

"Fine I don't care."

"Of course you don't! Was this relationship a joke to you cause that's what it seems like! You don't care at all! You never really cared did you?"

"Mitch-"

"Did you?!!"

"Yes Mitch damn! I cared I still do I love you and I will never stop loving you I'd rather die young then live my life without you! But I screw shit up every fucking time!" Scott cried as they pulled up to Scott's.

"Let's talk about this inside." Mitch said quietly

They walked inside and shut the door.

"Where were y'all?" Mrs. Hoying asked.

"Jake's." Mitch said

"Are you crying Mitch?"

"No I'm OK I'm going to bed."

They went upstairs and started talking.

"Scott I just want to know why? You... We just fixed our relationship! Does he give you something I can't? Does he kiss better."

"No I'm sorry Mitch! I just... I don't even know. I love you I really do I want to be with you forever and always... I don't know why I'm so so so sorry Mitchie."

"I can't... I'm sorry we can't get back together... And to think I was Crazy in Love with you." Mitch said and walked out of Scott's room.

*

I'm sorry that's the end. But Umm... I'm making another book YAYY it's gonna be the sequel and it will be called I'm sorry be on the lookout babies!!