Chapter 6

Scott paced back and forth in his bedroom thing about how he can tell Kirstie that he likes Mitch...

Maybe I can just tell her or at least... I don't even know. Mitch has been my best friend since we were 10 I don't even think he likes me back. I need assistance...

Scott runs upstairs to his room to text Kirstie.

"Kirst I need help!!!"

"What happened?"

"How do you tell if someone likes you back?"

"Oooo Scottie's got a cruuuussshhhh!!!!"

"Kirstie I'm serious."

"Ok ok. Who is it?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Come oooonnnn plzzzzzz!!!!"

"Come over so I can tell you in person."

"Yayy!! Ok be there in 5."

Great, he thought, now I have to figure out how to explain this to her...

Scott runs back downstairs and starts pacing again until he hears the door bell

"Come in!!" He yells as Kirstie walks in with a smile on her face

"Ok now who is it? Who is it? Who is it?!?!?!" Kirstie screamed jumping up and down with a lot of excitement.

"Ok you have to swear on EVERYTHING that you will not say ANYTHING to him or I will have to kill you!!! Promise?"

"Promise. Now tell me please!!" Kirstie started pulling on the hem of his shirt jumping up and down... Again

"Ok ok. ILikeMitchButDon'tTellHimPlease!!"

"Woah slow down and tell me that again."

"I like Mitch but don't tell him please!" Scott said looking at her facial expression change from excited to more of a 'I fucking knew it' face.

"I fucking knew it!!! I always did the way you act around him and how you always space out when we are together. Oh and when all them girls came up to you when you hit Justin you ignored them. I knew it!!!!!" Kirstie said a little loud

"Kirstie calm down. Ok take a breath. Are you calm?" Scott asked annoyed about how loud she was being about this.

"Yes I'm calm. And I promise not to tell Mitch ok?"

"Ok. No leave cause I have homework!" Scott said as he pushed Kirstie out the door.

He ran back upstairs nervous cause he knew Kirstie had some shit planned to see if Mitch liked him back.

***************

H-Hey g-guys How ya been? Look I know.i haven't been updating but that's because I read these stories... 'The Alpha and the Omega' 'Scomiche One Shots' (by @tfoweeklyobsessions). Sorry for not updating. Plus I'm helping my friend with her story and I have homework but I will try to update not later today doe cause I'm going to a birthday party so...

Goodbyeeeeeeee