Ch. 12

*Warning* worst smut ever coming your way. This is awkward and my First time writing it so... Bare with me love y'all
--------------------

"So Mitch... About them handcuffs..." Scott said staring at Mitch biting his lip

"No Scott my moms downstairs... Top drawer to the Right." Mitch said in defeat.

Scott went to grab them while Mitch went downstairs to get two water bottles and some paper towel.

"So you are gonna use the handcuffs Huh?" his mom said walking in the kitchen.

"Mom! Go to bed!" Mitch whined and shut the fridge

"Actually I'm going to The Hoying residents cause I don't want to hear y'all so goodbye I will be back in the morning." Nel said and kissed his cheek.

"Ok bye mom." Mitch said and walked back upstairs.

Scott was standing in the middle of the room with a blind fold in his hands.

"No Scott I hate that I won't be able to see." Mitch whined setting down the items in his hands.

"Oh this isn't going over your eyes. This is gonna be in your mouth cause I don't want the neighbors to complain." Scott said and lead Mitch to the bed.

Since Mitch already had his shirt off, Scott pushed him on the bed and handcuffed his hands to the head board of Mitch's bed.

"I hate you." Mitch said as the blind fold went into his mouth

"That's what you're saying now." Scott said and pulled Mitch's pajama pants off if him.

"Iffs coal." Mitch said trying to say 'It's cold' but failing because of the thing on his mouth (I refuse to call it a gag)

"What? Oh wait you said its cold? Too bad."

Scott straddled Mitch's hips and layed feather light kisses all over his chest and stomach. Mitch squirmed under Scott's soft touch and struggled to get his hands free when Scott's lips attached themselves to Mitch's neck.

Mitch hated this. Not being able to touch Scott in any type of way. "Scoff peas." Mitch struggled to say but failed. He wanted to be touched more but Scott was teasing him.

Mitch let in a sharp breath when Scott started sucking his collar bone and started palming him through his boxers. He whined and bucked his hips against Scott's hand. Scott quickly took his hands away but kept his lips on his collar bone.

Scott left Mitch's neck and started kissing down his chest and stomach. He went further down until he got to the elastic band of his boxers. "Hmm... Too many clothes." Scott said and pulled down Mitch's boxers agonizingly slow. "Scoff swop tweasing." Mitch whined.

Scott still went even slower as he pulled his boxers off and tossed them to the side. Scott looked at Mitch's erected length and slowly licked it from the bottom to the top. Mitch struggled against the restraints and bucked his hips up

"Ah Ah Ah. Don't do that or you get nothing." Scott said holding Mitch's hips down. Scott put his lips on the tip of Mitch's length and hallowed his cheeks. Mitch thrashed and pulled at the cuffs moaning and tossing his head side to side "Scoff swop tweasing mwe." Mitch whined.

Scott took Mitch into his mouth and bobbed his head up and down real fast then slow. He teased Mitch like that for a while then he just went faster and faster. Mitch was a quivering mess and was close to his high. As soon as he was about to reach it, Scott stopped. Mitch whined when Scott's mouth left him. Scott reached into Mitch's drawer that was next to his bed and pulled out the lube he had in there (don't ask me why Mitch has it cause I don't know) he coated his two fingers and slowly pushed one into Mitch.

Mitch squirmed a little and ended up bucking his hips against his fingers. He didn't mean to but Scott didn't notice. Scott slowly added another finger stretching Mitch so it wont hurt him that much. "Scoff pwese mwore."

Scott lubed up his length and gently pushed into Mitch. It hurt for a second but quickly turned into pleasure for Mitch. (they are not virgins!! They've done it before I just didn't mention it) Scott moaned at Mitch's tightness and Mitch moaned at Scott's largeness (?)

Mitch was mumbling incoherent words (why am I listening to F*ck you all the time while writing this) and pulling at the hand cuffs "Scoff fwaster- UGHH!!!" Mitch struggled to get loose so he could grab onto Scott (Now Body Party?! Why does Pandora do this Ok I'm done ranting... For now) What Scott doesn't know is that Mitch put a Bobby pin in his hand before he was cuffed.

When Scott closed his eyes and threw his head back, Mitch took the chance to try and unlock himself. He succeeded took the blindfold off his mouth and grabbed onto Scott. Scott was scare cause he was sure he cuffed Mitch.

"H-how did you -ughh- get out if them." Scott asked panting as Mitch scratched the life out if his back.

"I -mmm- had a Bobby pin. Shit! You should check my hands and hair before you -uhh- handcuff me to anything." Mitch said as his eyes rolled into the back of his head "Faster Scott!"

Scott shifted his hips and rammed into Mitch hitting his spot repeatedly. "Yes! Yes! Yesss! Scott right there! Ahh! Daddy!"

"Shit Miiiitch!" Scott moaned softly in Mitch's ear as he became undone.

"AHHHHH!!! Daddy!!" Mitch screamed as he came and Scott bit his collar bone.

Scott pulled out and grabbed the paper towels and wiped Mitch and himself off. The both sat up but Mitch laid right back down. "Scott you bitch my back hurts so much."

"Sorry baby. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. If you wake up and I'm gone then I went to Starbucks but right now Just sleep baby. You seem tired."

Mitch blushed and snuggled I to Scott's chest, "I love you Scottie."

"I love you too Mitchie."

---------------

That was longer than I thought and PANDORA HATES ME!!! They are now playing Grind On Me... This is not my night. Its 1:36 am In Michigan and I have to be up at 7:30 tomorrow so since I wrote 1083 words for you I expect you guys to vote and comment what you think about this. Thank you very much Love yall

*Blows Kiss* *Sings* Goodbyeeee *Sings Sup3rfruit Outro*