Ch. 10

Sorry it's so late guys didn't have an idea but I'm good now so... Without further adorn by Miguel
********

Mitch was in the bathroom getting ready for the Spring Fling he and Scott decide to do something simple. Mitch was wearing simple black skinny's and One of Scott's sweaters (the cloud One). Mitch already put on his makeup and fixes his hair the way he wanted it he was ready to go and was just waiting for Scott.

Scott on the other hand was a mess! He was frantically searching for his Flawless flannel shirt and his shoes.

"Mom! Can you come here please!" He yelled out the door

"Yes Scott what's the matter?" she said after she walked in.

"I can't find my Flawless flannel and I can't find my shoes."

"You're wearing your shoes and you left the flannel over Mitch's house. Remember."

"Damn. Can you go get it for me I don't want to go yet cause my hair isn't done and I'm not completely ready."

"Hey no cursing. But yes I will go I'll be back."

While Connie went to get his shirt Scott went to his bathroom to fix his hair. He combed it back the way he always had it. He grabbed his phone and started scrolling through Instagram he saw that Mitch posted a picture the caption said waiting for my baby to come and get me!! Love you babe!

Scott liked it and continued scrolling when his mom came in with his shirt.

"Washed and dried thanks to Nel. Here you go."

"Thanks mom and remind me to thank momma G."

Scott quickly put his shirt on and buttoned it. He ran outside and hopped in his dads car. He drove to the Grassi residents. He walked up to the door and knocked. He heard muffled yells and someone running to the door.

"Hey Scottie." Mitch said standing at the door

"H-hey Mitch." Scott said stuttering

"What's the matter Scott? Why are you stuttering?"

"You... Umm, ahem, you look... Wow. Umm, should we... Go?"

"Haha come on Scott before you have a nervous breakdown. Bye mom we're leaving before Scott passes out on our porch."

"Wait! Here take this water bottle so be doesn't. Bye guys have fun!" Mrs. Grassi said

"Wait. Thanks for washing my shirt Momma G." Scott managed to say without stuttering.

"You're welcome Scott. Now go bye."

Scott was still a little shaky but he was pulling himself together. Once they got there Mitch said not to get out yet.

"What's the matter Scott? You've been jumpy since we left why are you like this?" Mitch asked concerned

"I don't know. You. You Just looked really good and I look like who done it and why."

"No honestly Travis looks like who done it and why(ha Ha Yasmin). Why are you so insecure all of a sudden?"

"I don't know. I just. I really don't know."

"Are you afraid of losing me or something? Cause I'm not going anywhere I promise. You need to boost your self esteem. I know how to do that to."

"How?" Scott said looking at him.

Mitch leaned over and grabbed Scott's collar and brought him into a kiss. He stayed like that for a good 3 minutes and probably would have stayed longer but Kirstie came and knocked on the window.

"Save that for later and let's go bitches." she yelled and opened the door.

Since Scott was leaning on the door he fell out the car and Mitch landed on him.

"Thanks Kirstie! If my hair is messed up..." Mitch said. He put his hands on the ground next to Scott's head gave him a quick kiss and flipped over onto the ground.

"Wow you are really flexible!" Jeremy (Kirstie's date) said

"In more ways than one." Mitch replied and winked at Scott. Scott rolled his eyes and got up off the ground.

"Yeah save that flexibility for later." Scott said and walked with Mitch to the door leaving Kirstie and Jeremy behind them mouths wide open

"Scott Hoying!!!" Kirstie screamed and ran to catch up to them.

"Kirstie we don't use government names my name is Scott and his is Mitch. That's it." Scott said and walked in the door.

"Whatever Dip Dot." Kirstie said and walked in after them. This was gonna be a long night...
**********

*blows kiss* *sings* Goodbyeeee *sings Sup3rfruit outro*