Ch. 8

So Umm... Here's your chapter and Umm... Sorry for not updating... Umm... Excuse my rambling... And without further adorn by Miguel

---------

"That test was hell." Mitch said walking with Kirstie and Scott.

"Did you study?" Scott asked

"Yeah before Kirstie came to see who I like." He replied glaring at Kirstie

"Oh yeah. Speaking of that... I know someone who likes you. Besides Scott." Kirstie said looking down

"Too bad so sad I'm taken make sure they get the message."

"Ok Queen. As you say."

"Shut up Kk. Who is it though I wanna know so I can keep a look out."

"Travis."

"Figures. He's always talking to me and trying to flirt. But it don't work I don't see nothing in him." Mitch said walking towards his class. "See y'all in choir."

"Bye." Scott and Kirstie said and walked to their class

Mitch sat down in his usual seat in the back looking around the class. This is the class I have Travis in... Oh great. He thought to himself

Travis walked over to Mitch in the back of the class room and sat next to him "Hey Mitch."

"Hey Travis. Umm... I didn't know you had this class."

Travis move closer to Mitch and started speaking "Yeah I usually sit in the front but you looked lonely."

Mitch sat up a bit and looked around "Actually I'm waiting for my best friend he sits here. But you can stay if you want I'll sit by him tomorrow."

Travis smiled "Thanks. Is your best friend Todrick?"

"Yeah. How you know."

"He talks about you alot oh and he said if I see you tell you he is leaving in second hour and since its 4th hour he left earlier."

"Aww ok I guess."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Well Umm... See the spring fling is coming up and I was wondering if you want to go with me?" He said fiddling with his fingers.

"Aww I'm sorry Travis but I'm not going and if I was gonna go I would go with Scott. But ask Alex he might wanna go with you."

"No no no. He has to ask me I'm not asking him. Will you talk to him for me?"

"Sure thing." Mitch said then pulled out his notes as the teacher came in.

*time lapse*

"Mitch. Mitch. Mitch. Mitch. Mitch. Mi-"

"What Scott what do you want."

"You know I love you Right."

"Oh my gosh. What did you do."

Scott raised an eyebrow (what eyebrow) "Nothing I just wanted to know if you wanted Starbucks?"

Mitch let out a breath he didn't know he was holding "Whew. I thought you was cheating or something."

"Now Mitch. It is wrong of you to think that way. You know I love you."

"Stop with the cliche movie sayings."

Scott laughed "Ha but when are we gonna tell our parents?"

"Umm... I really don't know. Are you still in the closet? Or did you come out of the box?"

"One second..." Scott got up and opened his room door "MOM, DAD IM GAY!"

"That's good son express your feelings to the one you love." his mother said

"That's OK son we're not gonna put you out or something if there's what you were thing. Right Connie?" his dad said

"That's right Rick. No child of mine will be put out because of his sexuality. But one question."

"Yes?"

"When were you gonna tell us you and Mitch was dating? Mitchell honey come out of the room!"

"How did they know Scott?" Mitch said looking at Scott raising one of his perfectly arched eyebrows

"I don't know ask them."

"We heard you talking to Kirstie about Mitch and Umm... Maybe you shouldn't talk in your sleep so loudly."

Scott turned a deep shade of red "Ok and this is when Mitch and I go back into the room and you two go in the living room or kitchen or anywhere bye."

Mitch walked into the room laughing "Wait wait wait... Momma Hoying what dies he say in his sleep?"

Connie walked into the room "Well he will be like 'Yes Mitch' and a couple profanities but you know this is Scott. Oh last night he screamed-"

"MOM!!!"

"That's not what you said you said-"

"Bye mom." Scott said turning crimson red and shutting the door

"Awe Scottie you embarrassed?" Mitch said laughing

"I'm not talking to you I'm mad." Scott said "pouting." He tended to do that a lot

"Awe mommy is sorry. Do you want a hug?" Mitch said in a baby voice

"Please?" They hugged for what seemed like ages until Mitch's mom called and said that he had to go home.
---------------------

Ok can I just start this a/n with that pic above? I am not over that episode. Can I just say that I ship that so hard. That's it I'm done with the a/n.

*blows kiss* *sings* Goodbyeeee *sings Sup3rfruit outro*