ch.4(I think)

Recap

"Wait your not actually gonna kill him right?"Kirstie said

"Why?"Mitch questioned

"I still love him."Kirstie said softly and shyly.

-----------------------------

"Kirstin Taylor Maldonado!!! Please tell me you lying!!" Mitch yelled at her. Scott was just staring at her like she just grown two heads

"I'm not lying but I know-" Kirstie started but didn't finish cause Mitch snapped

"KIRSTIN THIS MAN ABUSES YOU AND BULLIES ME AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM LIKE ARE YOU HIGH I THINK YOU ARE CAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT WANT TO GO BACK WITH HIM!!!!!!"

Kirstie started crying,"I'm sorry that I love him its not my fault I just I just... I don't even know." She sniffled then just broke down. "I'm stupid... I'm so stupid..."

After a while Scott spoke up, "Kirstin you are not stupid and I know that Mitch didn't mean to yell at you did you Mitchie?"

Mitch looked at Scott and Kirstie with sad eyes."I'm sorry Kirstie... It's just that I don't even know I'm just mad cause look..." He pulled up his sleeve, "Justin made me cut again. Do you know it used to be 10 months since I cut but I've been doing that since 5 days after Scott left he does this to me you need to get rid of him for good." By then he broke down in tears along with Scott and Kirstie. That's when his mom walked in.

"Mitchie I'm home did you see... OH MY GOSH!!! What's wrong Mitchie??"

"We're ok mom its just that I've been getting bullied... As you know and Kirstie said she still loves her ex but he is the one who bullies me and hits her and umm... I've cut again and we all fell out." He explained by then she was in tears and was calling Kirstin's mother and Scott's mother...

"Hello... Yes is this Mrs. Maldonado and Mrs. Hoying... Yes umm well Mrs Maldonado your daughter's boyfriend... No he is not a good kid... Well he bullies my son and hits Kirstie... Yes I know ok bye."

"Well?" Scott,Mitch, and Kirstie said in unison.

"Don't worry about it. Why don't yall go upstairs and I will order pizza ok?"

"Ok!!"Mitch said and they ran upstairs

Fifteen minutes later they had their pizza and went to bed with Kirstie's legs over Mitch's and Mitch's head on Scott's stomach...

-------------------------------------------------

Sucky I know I tried my best but idk what do you think oh every couple chapters I write... I'm gonna do a shout out probably to @Chalaxo cause she makes my day better soo......

S/O to @Chalaxo

That's it...

Goodbyeeeeeeee 🎶