𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌
||𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀||
𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍
𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍
—————————————————

A/N

Minho and Seungmin was having their usual lunch date that they have 2-3 times a week. It was nothing but a casual Wednesday for the both of them. They were drinking coffee, eating the food they ordered whilst talking about what's happening in their lives.

Unfortunately their laughs and giggles were stopped by a phone ringing. They both checked who owned the buzzing phone and to their surprise, it was Seungmin's. This came as a shock to the both of them as the younger's phone barely buzzes at this time of day. Usually it would be Minho's phone ringing all the time, probably from work or a friend of his.

Seungmin picks up the phone and heads outside to talk. "Hello, may I ask who's this?" the boy asks, wondering who could be calling him at this time of day. "Hello and good day, is this Mr. Kim Seungmin I'm speaking to?" the other line asks. "Yes, it is, how may I help you?" the boy answers.

"I'm Dr. Bahng. I'm calling for a check-up that you had in your company a few weeks ago. We have your results back and I would like to congratulate you Mr. Kim."

"Congratulate me on what?"

"You're pregnant Mr. Kim, congratulations!"

"I'm sorry what? How is that possible?" the brunette asked, clearly stunned about what he just heard.

"It says here in your results that you're a month pregnant. If you have any other questions, you may pass by my clinic anytime. Congratulations again Mr. Kim."

"Okay doctor, thank you, goodbye." Seungmin ends the call, still processing what was happening.

MINHO

I continue eating as I wait for Seungmin to come back inside. I look out though the huge glass window to check on him and see that his face looks bewildered. He then ends the call and comes back inside, he took a sit and just continued to eat.

"Hey love, what was that about? You looked like you saw a ghost." I laugh a bit.

"Oh it's nothing, just Felix asking me what time I get back to work. He knew that I was out with you, that's why I was shocked when he called. " he answers me calmly, sipping on his coffee afterwards.

"You know that guy that works on your floor, Hyunjin I think his name was. I saw him staring at you the other day. You sure you're not cheating on me pup?" I tease him, lightly laughing.

"Hyung, you know I won't do that to you. Maybe I'm just to pretty for him to handle." he says, teasing me back. I reply to him with a "tsk" as I finished my coffee and fixed my plate.

After finishing both of our meals, I payed for it and we went back our separate places. Giving a quick peck on the other as we said our goodbyes.

SEUNGMIN

"You're pregnant?!" Felix shouts out, shocked about the news.

"God, Felix can you be any louder? I haven't told anyone else but you so I need you to keep it for now." I said to him in a begging tone.

Felix just nods in agreement, now with a worried look. I look at him in a reassuring way as a sign that I'll be fine. He then hugs me and congratulates me right before he walks out my office to go back to his desk and work.

I continue to freak out inside, sitting on my chair thinking about how I'll break the news to Minho. I can already imagine the horror in his eyes when he finds out. I'm scared. I go to the only place I can clear my mind.

There's this garden near my building where Minho and I go to to take a rest. I'm going there right now. Desperately in need to breathe and take a break. As I get there I see a familiar figure near this huge cherry tree. I approach him and he turns around.

"Oh- Seungmin? What are you doing here, don't you have work today?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that Hyunjin." I giggle slightly. He then proceeds to tell me that he's waiting for someone there. I told him that I need to take a break from work and stay here for awhile. We were laughing and talking quietly when someone stood infront of us covering the sunlight that was hitting us.

MINHO

I was calling Seungmin just to check up on him but he didn't answer. I called and texted him more and still no answer. I started to get worried since I know that he would always have his phone with him.

I go to his office and happen to bump into Felix in the lobby, I ask him if he saw Seungmin but he said that he left half an hour ago to go somewhere. So I look for him, hoping that he's safe wherever he's at.

After looking in his office, I go to one of our favorite spots. I go to the garden and see him there, talking to Hyunjin?

A/N

Minho appraoches them both and immediately turns to Seungmin.

"Hey love" the older starts off. "What are you doing here? I've been calling and texting you, you weren't answering so I got worried." he continued, hugging the younger afterwards.

They let go from the hug and Seungmin starts to explain. "Hey– oh, I left my phone in the office, I didn't really expect any calls, sorry love." the younger states. Minho then nods as a sign that he understood. The older then looks at the other boy sitting on the bench, bowing and introducing himself. Hyunjin replied with a bow and an introduction as well.

Minho asks them what they were both doing here, curious about what they were talking about. "I went here to take a break, and Hyunjin here is waiting for someone." the youngest of the three explained. "Yeah and speaking of someone, I gotta run, I see him already. Nice meeting you Minho, see you at work Seungmin." Hyunjin waved them goodbye running to his boyfriend, Jisung.

"So, mind telling me what's this all about." Minho begins as he shows his boyfriend a text from Dr. Bahng, congratulating the older. The younger, clearly frozen, looks at the older and starts to tear up a little. "You hate me don't you? I get it if you don't want to stay, I understand." Seungmin says, crying lightly as he looks down on the ground.

"Oh pup, I'd never hate you. I'm happy about it. I'm so excited to meet our baby, a little us running around the house." Minho ends with a chuckle. "Stop crying love, our baby wouldn't want his papa crying." the older teases, trying to stop the younger from tearing up more.

After awhile, the younger finally stops crying. Minho hugs him and reassures the younger with a smile, making sure that everything will be fine and that he'll be there with him the whole time.

"I will love you and our baby till the end of time." the older tells the younger boy as he caresses his cheeks and gives him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too, you'll be a great father, I can already tell." Seungmin giggles soflty, still in the arms of his boyfriend.