𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝖹𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖳𝖧𝗈𝖿𝖬𝖤
—————————————————

SEUNGMIN

I was walking home from work when I heard a loud whimpering noise. I go to the alley, few steps away from me; assuming that's where the noise came from.

I enter the alleyway to see a puppy by a trash can. I approached it cautiously and saw that it was injured and had a broken leg with a wound. So I brought out a bandage from my small emergency pouch and wrapped it around the puppy's leg.

It was clearly still struggling to move so I decided to bring it home for now. I plan to take it to the vet tomorrow to get it checked. I then picked it up gently and continued my way back home.

A/N

As Seungmin continued to walk through the alleyway, he was stopped by three men. They looked intimidating with their all black outfits. One was wearing a suit and the other two looked like bodyguards.

Seungmin glared at them for a few seconds and then proceeded to ask, "Hi, may I help you?" in a soft but cautious manner. "Oh, I believe you may." the guy in the suit answered in a deep voice.

Right before Seungmin had a chance to speak, one of the three men put a cloth over his mouth. Making him faint.

MINHO

"Minho, make sure you get him to speak." Chan said. I nodded and walked away, heading straight to my dark room.

I arrived there and opened the door. I look at the boy sitting on the chair and saw that he was awake. "Morning, pretty boy." I began. "Who are you? Where am I?" he asked me, obviously scared.

I told him who we were and what we wanted from him. I asked him a few more questions but none of it he'd answer. The room was silent the whole time I questioned him.

"Look boy, I just want to know where you hid the Nachimbong," I say to him, anger laced in my tone. "Tell me where the Nachimbong is and we might just let you go." I ended.

"Look guy, I don't know anything you're talking about,"  ugh fine I said, walking away and shutting the door along the way. I then go back to Chan's office to give intel.

A/N

Minho was headed to Chan's office when he was stopped by someone. "Hyung hyung, we have a problem," a freckled boy says while handing Minho a file. "Why are you giving me this?" he asks, opening the file slowly only to find out the shocking truth.

CHAN

I was playing with my phone when I heard someone barge in the door. I look up to see Minho and Felix with a panicked look. "What's wrong, did you get anything from him?" I asked calmly. They then proceeded to tell me what happened.

"WHAT ?! How can you let this happen. Didn't you check if it was him before kidnapping a random person?" I say frustrated.

"Hyunjin said that it was him, Changbin and I just listened and waited for Hwang's signal." Minho said. I sigh, not a single plan in my head on what to do.

"Hyung, what if we kill him. It's the only way he can't spread about us." Felix suggested. I nod in agreement, though not sure about the plan. "We have no other choice, Minho you know what to do."