𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

SEUNGMIN

I hear the school bell ring as second period ends. The teacher dismisses us and leaves. Soon, some of the students start murmuring and chatting their way out of class for break. I pack my stuff, getting ready to head out too.

I roam around the hallways a bit until I reached my locker. I leave my things and look around as posters and announcements about the school dance surround me.

I go near the bulletin board in front of me and read out this week's events. I sigh as I stare at the writings that read 'exam'. It's the end of the semester, that means exam week and casual hang outs in the library.

Eventually I got tired of staring at the bulletin board and was planning to go back to class but a pair of arms stopped me. Stopping me from turning around as it hugs me around my waist. I obviously knew who it was so I greeted the person and held his arms that was still wrapped around me.

A/N

"Hey," Seungmin starts off softly, sounding a bit tired. "Hey love, you seem to be out of thought," Minho says with a questioning tone. "Just saw this week's schedule, who wouldn't be," the younger then replies.

The older chuckles and turns his boyfriend around, still hugging him by the waist but now facing front. The cat-like boy gives the other a quick peck before letting go from the hug.

"Come let's go get food," the older suggests and drags the younger out of the hallways and into the cafeteria. They both ended up getting kimbap and some drinks.

Currently they're sitting down in one of the tables in the cafeteria. "So what's your plan after the exams?" Minho says before taking a bite. Seungmin shrugs and replies with a simple "I don't know, stay at home, watch a few movies". "How about the school dance this weekend?" the older of the two asks, already knowing the other's answer.

SEUNGMIN

"We both know that's not something I'd go to," I told my boyfriend. He stared at me as he took the last bite of the kimbap, he chewed it and began to speak again. "Why not try it? Besides, it's better than staying at home all alone," He tells me in a firm voice. I stand up and fix the table we were at, the same moment he takes the trash and throws it away.

"No. And I have to get back to class, you also have to get back to class so let's go." I tell him and drag him to my classroom, we say our goodbyes before class starts and I give him a kiss on the cheek. "See you later minnie" he says walking away.

MINHO

I'm now walking back to class with a few of my friends after dropping my boyfriend off to his classroom.  Changbin's talking about the dance this weekend and I'm thinking about how to persuade Seungmin to go.

After walking a few steps we finally reached our classroom, we sit down next to each other and waited for the teacher to arrive. "So, who are you guys bringing to the dance?" Chan breaks the silence as he changed his position to face me and Changbin. "Seungmin introduced me to his friend a week ago so I might take him out," the youngest among us says.

I nod my head and gave Chan an answer too. "Probably alone unless a miracle happens," I answer laughing sarcastically. "Why, Seungmin won't go?" Chan asks me and I replied with a simple yes, sounding a bit disappointed. Both of them nodded and looked at each other weirdly,  saying "Oh okay..." at the same time.