𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

A/N

Seungmin was woken up by direct sunlight right outside a window near his bed. The open curtains and clear glass window displaying the sight of beautiful cherry blossom trees. The spring wind hitting them, making them sway lightly.

The brunette squirms a bit, trying not to wake up the boy next to him. He slowly turns himself to the side table near his bed. He picks up his phone to check the time. 9:22 am, far too early for either boys to wake up on a saturday morning.

The younger of the two then turns back around to face the older. Like he doesn't do it enough everyday,  the puppy-like boy admires the older's features. I hope we always stay like this, the younger thought. Lost in his thoughts, Seungmin doesn't notice the small movements of his boyfriend.

MINHO

I move slightly, feeling the lost of warmth. I open my eyes slowly to see a a cute boy in front of me. I smile softly as I move near him, hugging his waist gently and snuggling up to him.

"Good morning" my boyfriend says to me.

I groan a bit before replying to him "Morning pup, what time is it?" I ask.

"9:25 am. I'm about to get up and cook breakfast for us. You can still stay here for awhile, I'll call you when the food is ready." he says in a soft tone, lifting up my arms from his waist. He leaves a small peck on my cheeks before going out of our room.

I stayed in bed for another minute before going to the bathroom to clean up. Afterwards I went to the kitchen to check out the food.

SEUNGMIN

I was nearly done cooking our breakfast when two arms wrapped around my waist, back-hugging me. Minho rests his head on my shoulder as I continue cooking.

"What's for breakfast today love?" he asks, making me blush with the name. "Bacon and pancakes, the bacon's already on the table. Oh–and hyung? can you make us orange juice please." he nods as an answer to my request. Not forgetting to leave a kiss on my cheek before going to the fridge.

I finish cooking the pancakes and I set it on the table. I get the plates and give one to Minho. We sit down and start eating our food, having small talk while we eat.

Eventually we finish eating and Minho hyung cleans up the dishes. I go straight to the living room, I sit on the couch and get ready to watch something. I turn on the tv and lied down, moments later I hear a shout.

A/N

"MINNIE!" Minho screams out as he plops himself down on top of the younger. Seungmin groans a little in pain yet giggling lightly, seeing as the older looked silly.

They both cuddled up to each other. Both enjoying the other's presence. They watched whatever was on the tv and stayed like that for awhile, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.