𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

SEUNGMIN

I rush through the hallway of our school corridors, in hope to reach the student council meeting that begins in 5 minutes. I wouldn't be rushing this much if I didn't have a good-enough reason to be there. In this case it's too good of a reason.

A/N

Seungmin finally gets to the room where the meeting is taking place. With two minutes left on the clock, he opens the door and proceeds to look for a seat.

"Ah there he is. Our dear president," a low-voiced boy spoke, followed by many more comments from the other members.

"Nice to see you here hyung," Jeongin, the youngest amongst them greets the boy sarcastically.

Seungmin rolls his eyes at them and takes a seat in the front row of the room, the teacher's desk set in front of him with a white board behind it. Soon, another boy came in the room.

Barely even awake with a button up tee and black school slacks. A necktie that's holding on the boy's neck for dear life and hair, even though a bit messed up, still looks good on him.

He sits down next to the others, most of which are located in two rows above Seungmin's seat. Lazily putting his bag on a chair next to him.

"Morning to you too Minho," another one, with broad shoulders but not as tall as the said boy speaks in a joking manner.

The messy-haired boy continues to rest his head on the desk, ignoring any possible noise. Clearly unamused he picks up his things and heads to the front row. Sitting beside the two other men already seated there.

"Oh come on hyung, cheer up. It's friday remember, we have a party after school, like always," the freckled boy who sits at the right of the mentioned president says, turning his head to Minho's direction.

MINHO

I look at Felix and nod at him. I'm tired from last night and even though Fridays are half days, it doesn't mean we won't have much workload. The teachers are probably waiting to give us a bunch of assignments to do on the weekend.

"We should start already so we can head out early,"
Seungmin tells the group and walks up front by the teacher's desk. He starts discussing about the upcoming school activities. He then asks around for any ideas for future projects.

Eventually, we finish up with the meeting and everyone exits the room, headed to the first class of the day. I stay and wait for Seungmin to finish packing up his things, having brought out a binder filled with student council responsibilities.

A voice then talks from the far back of the room, saying 'goodbye'. We both turn our heads at the direction of the door and see the freckled boy waving them goodbye.

"See you later!" he says, leaving the room and closing the door. Both Seungmin and I chuckled at the other's ways.

"Need help?" I ask the younger while reaching out for the binder and books he's holding. "Yes please, if that's okay with you," I nod as a sign that it's alright and take the things.
We then walk to the door and exit the room. He closes the door and we proceed to our classes.

A/N

Finally reaching their class, they casually enter the classroom and take their seats. Minho drops the other's stuff on his own table, planning to move it later on.

Before he could do that though, Seungmin gets his stuff back and puts it down on his table. He's thankful that they have the same class schedule for Fridays. Minho gets to help him carry things and he keeps Minho stable for the day.