𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦

A/N

Tomorrow marks the 4th year since the two got together. The couple moved in together a year ago after finding out they both landed a job in the same school. Seungmin taught english while Minho coaches the dance team.

Though both see each other everyday in and out of school. Finding the time to stop and chat is quite rare for them. Their schedule just stops them from a good alone time.

By the time the younger reaches home after tutoring, the older had already fallen asleep on the couch. Despite the older's messages to the younger pointing out that he'll be waiting for him.

SEUNGMIN

I open the door slowly, knowing that my boyfriend would already be asleep. I enter and close the door, putting down my stuff and changing into my house slippers. I go straight to the couch as I hear a light snore coming from there.

Ah there he is, my lovely boyfriend. I go kneel in front of the couch, focusing on the sleeping boy in front of me. I kiss him on the cheek and slightly shake him. As much as I don't want to bother him, I know he'd be uncomfortable sleeping here.

He squirms a bit, and begins to open his eyes. "Hey love, you fell asleep again." I chuckle lightly. "Let's go move to our bed, okay?" I tell him quietly, he then nods and I help him up.

As soon as he was able to sit up, he brought me in for a quick kiss. "I'm sorry pup, I really wanted to wait for you." he mumbled after pulling away. "How was work?" he asks me innocently and I reply "It was fine love, the kids were listening more today. One of them even left me a letter.".

"A letter hm? Are they trying to steal you from me?" he says, clearly still not awake enough. "Love, no one will steal me away from you, don't worry." I answer him softly.

After all the talking, we went to our bedroom and I told him to go sleep already while I go and take a quick shower before going to bed. He nods and I peck him one last time before heading to the bathroom.

—————————————————

MINHO

I woke up feeling something heavy around my waist. I look to my right to see a puppy-like boy fully asleep and I doubt that he'll be waking up soon. I lift up his arm lightly and got out of bed. I kiss his forehead and headed to the bathroom.

After fixing myself, I went to the kitchen to cook us breakfast. I made french taost and eggs, paired with warm hot chocolate. Perfect for a cold saturday morning.

I then start putting it on the dining table, making sure everything looks great. As I was putting down the utensils, I heard our bedroom door open. I look up and see a half awake boy looking at me then at the food. Seungmin approached me and gives me a hug, I hug him back and tell him good morning.

"What's all this about?" he asks me, looking all confused. "I just wanted to do something special." I reply. He just hums as an answer and continues to eat the food.

Once we finished the food, I collected our plates and directed myself to the sink. Seungmin says thank you and kisses my cheek right before going back to our room, probably planning to finish some work.

A/N

Minho wasn't too far off, Seungmin was planning to finish some work but the younger had something else in mind. He got a notif this morning from his calendar, alarming him about his schedule for today. He went through it and saw the "buy cake for anniversary" alarm.

So he immediately went up and got dressed. Right as Seungmin opened the door of their bedroom, Minho entered the room. "Where are you going?" the older asks the younger, curiousity hitting him. "The school called, they said they needed me." the younger replied.

The older kisses him goodbye and lead him out. As soon as the door closes, the older runs to their shared room to get dressed up. Minho hoped that the younger would be out so that he could resume his plan for today.

—————————————————

SEUNGMIN

I lied, obviously. I went out to go and get a special cake for our anniversary today. Not wanting to be so obvious, of course I told him it's about work.

I take a bus to the bakery. Once I arrived, I go to the cashier and point out to the cake that I wanted. I waited for it and then payed. After paying, I went back to wait for a bus home.

MINHO

I take the car to the place I'm going to. There's this bakery near our old school. The same bakery Seungmin and I used to go to a lot. The same place, I
asked him to be my boyfriend. I remember the shocked face I received from him.

We were just casually talking that day and when he took a bite of the cake, I just went ahead and spilled the question. He almost choked but it was worth it. After drinking water and calming down, he said yes. From that day on, I was officially with the Kim Seungmin.

—————————————————

I get to the bakery and buy the cake that I wanted. My name was called for the order, I went to fetch it and payed for it. I went back home afterwards.

I arrive and checked the whole house if Seungmin was home already. I see that he's not so I decorate the place a bit. I start cooking food for our meal. I set up the table and place the cake in the middle. Everything's ready.

Soon, I heard the door opening. So I get ready and wait for him by the dining table.

SEUNGMIN

I decided to walk it because I saw that the how the traffic was. I take off my shoes and put my things down as usual. I then walk to the dining table, hoping to put down the cake there but I see my boyfriend standing there.

"Happy—" I cut him off and immediately ran to him, hugging him tightly. "—anniversary" he continued, engulfing me in a hug as well. "Happy anniversary, I bought the cake we like." I said still in the hug. He pulls away from the hug, looking at me with a baffled face.

"You bought what?" he asked me in a shocked tone. "The cake we like, the one in the bakery near our uni." I reply with a questioning look. "Why?" I trailed off. "Nothing, it's just that, I bought it too, it's right there on the table." he says as I look at him in shock.

A/N

After talking about the coincidence that just happened, both boys sat down and began eating. Laughing and chatting in the middle of it all.

"I love you, you know that right?" Minho says out of nowhere. Seungmin nods, "I love you too" he continues. Both of them have been so busy, they haven't really said those words to each other in awhile.

Either of them would be lying if they said that it didn't have the same effect it gives them when those words are mentioned. Seungmin had said it days before Minho asked him to be his boyfriend.

They were just talking, in the same bakery, in the middle of finishing a cake. The younger had said it suddenly, neither boys knew what to do so Minho just replied, saying 'I love you too'.

After finishing their meals, they went straight to their cakes. Each one opening the other's. The cakes were small, circular, purple with piped out daisies decorating them all over. In the middle it says happy.

Ever since the cake was released, that would always be the word written on it and no one realy complained about it. Especially the two boys. They liked it that way. It represents all the happy times they had.

After admiring the cakes, Seungmin went ahead and took the first bite. "Will you marry me?" the older asks calmly. The younger, in shock, choked on the cake. Drinking some water, the younger calmed down. Visible tears falling down, "Yes I will." he replies.

"You should really stop doing that. I really hate you now." Seungmin says softly, hugging the older.

"I love you too." Minho says, grinning at Seungmin as he hugs him back.