AU : XIV

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter XIV : that would be a mess huh?

WARNING: INCLUDES HARIHAR SCENE AND SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T WANTED TO SEE AND CRINGE PARTS. IF YOU SAW A NOTE ABOUT SOMETHING THEN SKIP IT LMAO.

~~~~~

With a scream, Nana couldn't handle herself staying up as they were watching a horror movie. "(y/n), I can't do this anymore." She shivered as she said.

"Aw come on, this was supposed to be our sleepover, right Dyrroth?" You turned your head and saw Dyrroth stared into its abyss, you already tell that he was afraid.

BANG

Nana squirmed then you saw Harley, "Oh Harley, you're done already for your— where's Harith?"

Harley shrugged.

"I was asking the same question too." He said while scanned the room, "Did he left already?"

The two shake their both head clueless then Harley let out a big sighed. Nana drawn and put a big sinister smile on her face "Did you miss him already?"

Harley blushed.

"W-WHAT? NO! I-I.."

"I was just messing with 'ya, I know you want him to challenge, he's like tutoring you know." She smirked then pleased to stop the movie until the electricity turned off.

"A brownout?" You chirped.

"Eek! Is this some kind of a prank?" She squealed from the top of her lungs.

"Don't worry, I'm sure the electricity will come back—" The three heard a strange noise coming from the room. Harley and Nana tugged your arms in fear, you were startled by that but realizing it was Dyrroth's snore.

Harley and Nana sighed in relief because of his snore. "Since when did he fell asleep?" He was annoyed by the weird snore.

You nervously chuckled, "I don't know.. maybe when we were watching a horror movie?" While telling, you stroke down his messy hair and smiled. "It's the best we'll let him sleep."

"That was cute and creepy at the same time, (y/n)." She whispers.

"It sure is.." He added.

"Yeah Harley, I've been third-wheeling here once you guys left here." She lay down and stretch her both arms, "It was cute seeing you both, are you guys lovers or what?"

"Then here she goes saying we're just friends."

You blushed, "He's my best friend like buddy-buddy, I like him so much when we were chatting something nonsense or just walking around." You fidgeting while telling about him.

"You did?"

The three looked at Dyrroth. As he responds, (y/n) blushed even more then the two smirking at each other. They wanted to leave the room but they were scared of the dark, "Come on, say it!" Nana said.