AU : XXII

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter XXII : fainted memories

~~~~~

Silvanna POV

"Aurelius, it's been a week, please.. I understand what you feel, eat just once." I begged my little brother since (y/n) disappearance. I don't want to see him like this again just like I did to him when father and mother went accident and he does too...

"This is all your fault, Aurelius! If mom and dad didn't get your presents they couldn't get in a car accident!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry...-"

That time when he ran from home he also got hit by a car, I didn't mean to yell at him but I hated getting angry especially him. I don't want to lose him too, I placed the food tray on the bedside table. 

"They'll find them, Aurelius."

"NO, THEY WON'T!" He yelled and I saw his tears dripping down on his cheeks, he cared about her. I'm kind of jealous, wait what am I even thinking? I made a choice to make them each other's feelings, "I'm sorry if I raise my voice.. I really miss her so much." He said. 

"Lady Silvanna?"

I turned around and saw Guinevere was standing there outside of my little brother's room, she felt guilty after that half of the school building from Castle Gorge. "You can come over here, Miss Baroque," I said. Guinevere had been staying here in the mansion with us, she said that she don't want to go home because she don't want to, by the looks of her she was completely terrified. "Are you sure yo-"

"What the.. Why is she here, Sil?" I didn't notice that Miya was there outside of the room, "She's probably scheming-"

"Miya, she's not. I already told you that Miss Baroque is going to tell the truth about what happened that day." Guinevere started to feel paranoid and couldn't help but watch us while Dyrroth just sitting there and acting like this didn't happen. "Miss Baroque, would you please tell me anything? I promise in this room that no one will harm nor hurt you."

She looked up to me and keep herself calm.

~~~~~

Other Perspective

three days ago..

"You're the one who killed my parents?!!" You screamed, "Do you have any idea how much I've been through, you psycho?!" After yelling at him, he pulled your hair and slapped your face. You continued sobbing because you'd been imprisoned inside of this dark isolation room.

"Please don't yell at me like that, you're hurting me." The father of Baroque was setting up a tank that contains some ice and water. "By the way, I didn't kill your parents." He said while throwing two ice cubes on the floor, "Those two both get away with it, which means they're still alive somewhere. If you don't believe me, have you ever met them? But your response will be no as usual. I believe you already met them but secretly."

You looked mad and tried to struggle on these ropes, "Hey, wanna see something?" The psycho said then opened the curtain and saw a familiar man who looked terrified after he got cryopreserved, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! L-LANCELOT? YOU EVEN PUT YOUR SON IN THERE!?"

"Don't worry, he's safe in there."

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING? ALIVE LIKE THAT-" You get slapped again on the face to shut your mouth, "I bet you haven't touch some grass."