XIII

Chapter XIII : War

~~~~~

You and Dyrroth went back from the Abyss along with Harith. Harith was breathing heavy of what happened. Three of you sneak inside of the castle then finally go inside of Dyrroth's chamber and closed the door.

"What should I do now..." Harith said worriedly, ".. I just betrayed and leave it alone..!" Then he pulled his own hair and you already tell that he was scared and nervous.

You grabbed his shoulder, "At least, Dyrroth save you from Natalia!" You said, "You're welcome here but there'll be a ton of explanation once the demons inside of the castle saw you..." You scratched your cheek and chuckled nervously then let him go.

Dyrroth smirked, "Yeah, she's right, Harith! I guess, Welcome to Abyss." He said, "If you had any questions, you are feel free to ask me."

Harith immediately hugged Dyrroth, "T-thank you but I'm just worried of how am I going to give you some honey, Dyrroth!" He cried loudly then Dyrroth stroke his hair and accidentally slipped his hand on its ear, "H-hey!"

"What? It's just soft to touch it."

"YOU CAN'T JUST TOUCH IT! YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE I AM ESPECIALLY ON MY EARS!" He hissed at him.

"Then... can I touch your tail?" Dyrroth said.

"OF COURSE NOT, YOU OLD MAN!" Dyrroth gasped and fell his knees through the ground.

"HEY, YOU'RE OLD MAN TOO! WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR AND I'M NOT THAT OLD, YOU WIMP!" You left with a small chuckle of these two boys.

You adore them arguing each other because of their hair color then you hear the door open, "Dyrroth, Is your Prin—" Selena stopped as she saw Harith, they fell into an awkward silence until...

"Why is that thing here, Dyrroth!" Selena shouted.

"W-we can explain, Selena! There's something happened at—" Dyrroth noticed that she already left and tell the others, "Selena, I haven't finished yet!" He chased her then you and Harith followed him.

~~~~~

You and Dyrroth got busted by bringing another people inside of the Abyss. Thamuz sighed and looked at Dyrroth with his disappointment looking, you explained everything of what happened and Thamuz understand. However, Harith was imprisoned at the other chamber with the other Abyssal Demons.

You, Dyrroth and Thamuz went to another chamber, Harith's chamber along with the demons, to discuss this situation. "So, what brings you here, cat?" Thamuz gave him a death stare then Harith shrieks and hide behind Dyrroth's back.

"Thamuz, don't scare him like that." You nervously chuckled, "Harith gave us an information about from my empire..." You said then everyone looked at you and him.

Moskov raised his eyebrow, "What information might be..?" Moskov said as he crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

Harith looked, "It's about attacking your kingdom, Abyss." Everyone, except you and Dyrroth, surprised and widened their eyes, "They haven't planned yet when they'll be planning. They're strategies seems to be tricky and it's going to be effective once they planned so well..." He continued.

Selena slammed the table, "Then why don't you go back to collect more information?" Harith felt down as they noticed.

"I can't, I betrayed them but thanks to Dyrroth and Princess, they save my life..." Harith smiles, "I think she already brainwashed her..."