AU : XXI

...

"Guin, Nana.. Dyr..roth.." You tried to open your eyes but you've been on the head, blood starts to drip on the top of your head. ".. I'm sorry..." You said and fell unconscious then everything began to fall apart if only it didn't happen.

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter XXI : daddy's obsession

~~~~~

You, Dyrroth and Nana arrived at the Castle Gorge, one of the second famous academies, it is highly strict and difficult to pass this school also made for only perfect students. If someone made a wrong step, well straight expelled from this academy, this academy was blessed by a Baroque Family known as Guinevere and Lancelot's parents. Their father was extremely strict inside or outside of their place, their father has a huge collection and trophies that he had won from every other country or branch, it was his obsession to collect things.

The three went to the reception and the receptionist looked at the three with a fake smile on their face, "Greetings.. how may I help you?" The reception asked.

"We're here to meet one of the Baroque named Guinevere." You said.

The reception coughed then began to clip its nails, "Oh I apologize but you were looking was for nothing." The reception spoke and gave them a look. "Please scram, you outsiders." Nana looked pissed at the lady and stomped her feet while Dyrroth already gave them a glare.

"What the heck is this, she's literally want to see (y/n) and now she's gone off to leave." Nana spat and gritted her teeth.

You sighed and cleared your throat.

"Violet Requiem."

The reception girl clicked her tongue and opened the glass case, "You may come in." The receptionist said and clicked the button. The hidden door opened inside of it was another door but it looks like a house door, "Please suit yourself at home, Miss Baroque is waiting for your meeting, Miss Modena." They went to the room and opened the door, as it appear to be a hallway of the mansion.

"What in the world is this?" Dyrroth looked surprised and looked around.

Nana blinked and looked at the painting with three children, "Woah, is that you in the painting (y/n)?" She said and pointed beside the door. You looked behind and smiled, "It is..." Dyrroth widened his eyes seeing the painting.

"Ah if isn't (y/n)? It's good to see you." The man in a suit greeted you. "I see that you brought your friends." He smiled.

"Y-yes, Mr. Baroque. I'm here to have a conversation with your daughter, it was urgent." 

He kept quiet for a second and then pointed in the direction from where his daughter's room is, "It's at the end of the hallway if you remember the last thing you came here as a kid.. well it's the same room." He said. You thanked him and to the room that is direct to, all that's left here is filled with memories where you started to homeschooled because of the issue that ruined you.

You stopped and stood right in front of the door, your hands were shaking badly and as you were trying to calm yourself down. Nana and Dyrroth noticed that you weren't prepared, "Babe, don't worry. You're here with us so don't be-"

"(y-y/n)?!" The three turned their face behind them, it was Guinevere. She looked terrified then ran up to them, "You have to leave, t-there's-" The screams of terror began happening through the distance, they heard an explosion too then you saw a gas leaking. "RUN!" Guinevere screamed and grabbed your arm then run along with Dyrroth and Nana.