VII

Chapter VII: Differences

~~~~~

Another day, another life... You woke up and yawned, you opened the window seeing that the town looks empty. It looks like you woke up early, you forced your body the stand up then stretched a little bit then leave out of your chamber. You looked around and take a walk around the hallway. While walking, you saw a figure through the distance, you walked towards and hide behind the pillar.

You looked at the figure, it has a dual dagger or sword that it was holding. You accidentally make a noise then the figure turns around and walked towards to the noise, "Hey, come out! I know you're there!" You heard it then you revealed yourself. It looks like an elf just like Selena, you remembered the painting and she's one of the Abyss too.

"A human..?" She pointed at you using her sword, "What are you doing here? I'm surprised that a human tried to sneak inside the castle."

"Actually, I wasn't sneaking here. I usua—"

"Silence, you filthy human! Humans aren't allowed to enter the castle also the Abyss! I guess there's only one way I could do for..."

"Huh, I wasn't finished my word. Please let m—" She charged at you then you dodge it, "Please listen to me, miss!" She ignored you and keep attacking you.

As she attacked you, you immediately run through the hallway. "Running away, huh?" She smirked and invisible herself. You kept running then she catches you and tackled to the ground, "Got you..." You were terrified as she raises one of her weapons. "Goodbye." She was about the kill you but someone stunned her.

"Ah! Princess, are you alright?" Selena ran towards to you and stand up, "I'm very sorry, this is my sister, Karina."

"What were you thinking, Selena! That's a human, humans don't belong here!" Karina shouted then Selena slapped on her face. She stopped and looked at Selena.

"Selena, you should not do that to your sister..." You said.

"But she hurt you verbally..." She whispered then looked at Karina, "You didn't change for so long, what are you doing here anyway."

You hear a footstep through the hallway, you looked and saw the two demons. "What is going on here?" Thamuz spoke up then saw Karina, "Karina."

"Lord Lava."

"Princess, what are you doing here early?" Dyrroth looked worried and saw a cut on your face, "What happened to you!"

"It's just a scratch, do not be worry about me, Dyrroth." You lied and smiled.

"It's not just a scratch, Karina did that to her..." Selena replied.

"Karina?" He saw her then his mood changed. You noticed him then he grabbed your hand and went the other direction.

"D-dyrroth. My chamber is this way." He ignored your words, you kept quiet once you saw his face. He leads you upstairs then opened a door and went through which you were stunned by something then noticed you were at the top of the castle.

"Do you like it here?" He said you nodded then he smiled. "Is it true that Karina did this to you?" He touched your chin and you slowly nod. "Why did lie to me?"

"I just don't wanna start a fight just because of that. It really hurts seeing like that, it reminds me back at my empire." You're about to cry then Dyrroth touched your cheek.

"You shouldn't say that besides you're safe now, okay?" He said worriedly, "Forget the past and looked for the present." He leans in and licked your cheek, you shrieked a little. "I'm sorry that I did that to you..." You both blushed then you rested on his shoulder.

"It's okay, just please ask first before you licked me." You chuckles and your head something to pop out, "Dyrroth, would you..."

He looked at you.

"Would you mind tell me everything about the Abyss!" You yelled, "I-I really wanted to know about this world, the abyssal demons and.." You kept quiet as you looked at him, ".. You."

You both fell silent then he gave you a sweet smile, "I'll tell you everything I knew about the Abyss and the others as well but I'm going to tell first of  how I was born and chosen to be a Prince."

".. It's about you?" He nodded.

"Well all I remember is that Alice took care of me at first place when I was little sometimes she's having a hard time looking at me because I was a cheeky and mischievous person." He chuckled then he looked down.

"But... I looked different from everybody."

"I remember when Alice took me outside just to walk a bit outside of the castle, the demons were looking at me, it's not that they've seen something different demon.. They were whispering and pulling their children away from me."

You felt bad about his story, he didn't experience having a friend since he was a child. You slowly wrapped your arms around him,".. I'm sorry, I shouldn't told you of your childhood story."

"No, it's okay, I'm just glad that you were my friend." He said and smiled. "I feel comfortable telling my stories." You broke the hug and petted him, "Would you like to continue my story?"

"Maybe from the other day, I bet everyone's going to be worried." You said and stand up.

"Yeah, you're right."

~~~~~

You guys are absolute madlad because it's already 300+ reads and I didn't know what happened. I though this is going to be a garbage story (it is.. jk). Thank you very much for reading this junk and I'm very sorry because I'm having a hard time working at home (yes, this is covid 19 fault).

Hope you guys be okay and safe also today's a third anniversary of my (wattpad user/profile) what I mean is writing a story or a fanfictioner or author.

Once again thank you and always wash your hands so the virus will go bye bye forever.

Ciao.

- avichi.