AU : IX

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter IX : Other Friend?

~~~~~

kiss..

.. kiss...

... iss..

"(y/n)!" Miya pricked your forehead then you snapped yourself out of it. You've been staring at your cereal in a minute and Miya have been calling your name many times, "You have to eat them all or I'll throw them to your face."

All you did is to keep quiet and eat your cereal silently, Miya seems suspicious because of your mood. You looked at her and said, "What are you staring at?" You blinked slowly.

Miya rested her cheek on her hand, "Well, I'm worried about you.. You look pale and quiet. Did you sleep late again?" She said.

"I slept early."

"Nightmares?"

"No."

Miya popped her mouth and looked at you, "Did something happen when we left you on his room?" You fell silent and continue to eat your cereal.

"What did you two do?"

"I don't want to remember that when we were alone."

"Wait.. so you two se—"

"NO!" You spilt your milk then stand up and grabbed the paper towel, "We didn't do that thing."

"Then what is it?"

"I told you, I don't want to talk about it." You said.

"Please tell me." She whines then it gets more annoying as you think, she acted like a kid anymore.

You groaned, "Fine but I know you're going to act like a protective sister as you did to him yesterday."

"Well, I thought you both sex or doing something bad to you."

You sighed, "When we're alone again, I tease him then the more I tease him.. punishment awaits."

"Then you tease him and receive a punishment? and what punishment could it be?" She said as she drinks her coffee.

"A kiss." You said.

Miya gagged and spit her coffee back at her mug, "Kiss?! As in, he kisses on your cheek?" You shake your head then pointed your finger on your mouth.

"That jerk!"

"Don't say that to him, he's a good friend."

"Yeah, friend.. but he kisses you."

"Can we stop talking about it... I-I.." You said it nervously while twirling your (h/l ) (h/c). Miya raises her eyebrow as you kept doing it and found that you've been liking him but as a friend nor more than as a friend, "I gotta go!" You stood up and put your bowl on the sink.

You ran upstairs then went to your room. As you went inside your room, you locked the door and landed on your bed then whines about what happened yesterday.

"Curses..." You groaned.

You raised your head and looked at your phone on the side of your bed, you grabbed then saw a notification and see who it is. "Oh, it's just my best friend. I wonder if he's okay back at my old school..." You mumbled while opening the message.