VI

Chapter VI: Intertwined

~~~~~

After you heard what he said, you stopped crying and noticed everyone. They were smiling at you and glad that you were okay, you wiped your tears and smiled at them as he let go of you.

.. You are not alone...

Even they're demons, they are worried too and caring for each other. No matter how seeing someone gets hurt, they were here. It gave us a special chance to be together.

"Princess, shall we eat the cake now?" Selena excitedly said you nodded then you take the knife and slice the cake.

"A cake? This?" He pointed at the cake you slicing on, "Is this delicious than the bread?" You gave a slice of cake and looked at him

You chuckled, "Why don't you take a bite?" He looked at the cake that you gave to him. He gulped and eat, "Does it taste good?"

He dropped the spoon then tackled you, "A-AH! Dyrroth! The cak—" He covered your mouth, ".. (y/n)...." He moved his fingers through your hair. He breathes heavily as he leaned into your neck, you noticed his eyes turns to pink which you clearly someone put something magic on the cake.

"A-Alice, what did you put in the—" You didn't know that everyone left you both alone at the kitchen, "Dyrroth..?" You said.

He looked at you, "What is it, my love?" He said seducing, you went blushed of what he said, "Do you want to go somewhere private?"

"N-no!"

"So, what is it?"

You saw Alice above you two and telling you something on hand gesture, you understand the situation then she mentioned how to break the spell. You immediately want it then you saw her hand sign and widened your eyes. Your face turned redder as usual then run away from him using your magic.

"No, no, no... I'm not gonna do that!"

"Princess, where are you?" You turned your head then he was coming after you, you squealed and used your smoke magic, the hallway was foggy which it made him stopped.

"Don't leave me here~" He used power to wiped the fog out then jumped right to you, "Gotcha!" He giggled and you looked terrified. ".. Princess? Why are you running away from me?" You suddenly start to sniff and hold your tears back.

"Did I do something? Princess?"

You didn't reply to him.

"Princess, are you trying to hide your tears?" He said as he shakes you.

"..."

"Princess, ple—"

You immediately kissed him on his cheek which made him surprised as you do it, you stopped and looked at him. You looked at each other and you went blushed, "Princess..." He said.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"It's okay but why did you do that?" He completely had no idea of what happened to him earlier.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember? What?" He said.

"..."

"That was a joke though, of course, I remember!" He smiled, "I have to deal something to anyone later but first..." He leans on your neck but looked directly and accidentally kiss at each other.

You both widened you're both eyes then he released and covered his own mouth, "I'm sorry, I was about to kiss on your cheek! I think I must have been slipped!"

"No, it's my fault which it made me confuse! I didn't know so I took a glance at you!" You said embarrassed.

"Well, that was our first kiss though." He smiled shyly. You turned your head and blushed when he smiled at you, "By the way, the cake tastes good than the bread, I hope you make that cake again." You were fluttered by his words then he reached his hand to help you out.

"Your welcome, Pumpkin."

~~~~~

I'm sorry, that this chapter is short and this is what I've been thinking for this part so I apologize :-:

Also, thanks for the 100 views, I didn't know you guys were a big fan of this goofed ball hahaha. I'm sorry too that I published too late, I'm having a big problem because of the virus here in the Philippines and I'm worried so bad rn huhuhu.

. _.

Bye-bye and wash your hands, babs!