AU : II

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter II : A friend

~~~~~

You and Dyrroth are on your way to the cafeteria, he guided you which he knows where it is then you saw your sister and her friend, you ran and sat with them.

"Ah Dyrroth, did you brought her here?" Silvanna said then he looked away. Silvanna glanced at you, "Did he?"

"It is, I didn't know that he was so sweet." You said and smiled. Dyrroth sat beside of her sister then covers his face.

"So you two are classmates!" Miya exclaims, "Wait, sweet? He's—" Miya didn't believe of what you said because you remember what your sister say about him that he's not that nice, "Helloooo earth to (y/n)!"

You snapped yourself out then found yourself that you put your ketchup on your hand. You shrieked, "I-It seems that I space out.." You nervously chuckles. Dyrroth handed you a tissue and a sanitizer, "T-thank you, Dyrroth."

"No problem." Then he grabbed his lunch and ate it. Silvanna and Miya seemed surprised of what he did then Silvanna gave her a creepy grin on her face, "Can you stop doing that.." He groaned then she smacked him.

You giggle.

Miya POV

As soon as my best friend smacked his little brother, (y/n) giggles. I took a bite from my sandwich then I glanced at my back and saw few students were staring at our seats, I gave them a glare then they freak out.

"Dyrroth.. your face!" I heard (y/n) shouted as I looked at him and my eyes widened, I couldn't believe what I saw.

Is he.. blushing?!

Silvanna stood up then she looked at me and dragged me, "W-what are you doing!" I whispered.

She stopped and let you go, "I think Dyrroth like your little sister." She said and I shake my head.

"Oh no, you got it wrong, Sil. I'm not allowing her to get a boyfriend at that age and that's the rule between me and (y/n)."

"Oh care to explain back then.. You and Alucard are literally dating at your little sister's age." Silvanna smirked then I blushed, "I'm letting him to date with (y/n)."

"Not with that attitude of him."

"He'll change."

"And how is he going to change with that attitude?" I said and crossed my arms.

"By close to each other." She gave me a sweet innocent smile then I frowned.

I heard calling my name and it was (y/n) not with that, I saw that they were holding hands. I shrieked and froze, "M-miya, are you okay?" (y/n) worriedly said.

"You can l-let go of my hand now." I heard him then they both let go their hands.

Silvanna smiled, "My, my... You two get along so well. Speaking of get along, (y/n) dear, you should visit our house this Saturday."

I snapped myself out, "I'm not let—" Silvanna covered my mouth and I start to muffling.

"I just wanted to get know about her, Miya. Not creeping someone besides let her go or you can come too if you want." She said and laughed.