AU : I

Moniyan Academy •

AU

Chapter I : First day

~~~~~

"Holy light!" You rushed in and out on your room, "I'm going to be late from my first day of school!" You quickly button your shirt and put on your socks but then you tripped on the ground.

"What was that sound?!!" The girl shouted, "(y/n), hurry! I told you yesterday to not watch that cartoons late night!" You ran downstairs and saw your big sister crossing her arms.

You frowned, "It's not a cartoon, it's anime, Miya."

"Yeah, whatever... You can watch that after school but if I found out that you're still awake around 10 pm, I have to confiscate your phone when you're home."

"No!" You yelled.

"Then you have to obey me." She said and smiled, "Now, we should head to school."

~~~~~

Hi, my name is (y/n) Modena, I have a big sister which I mentioned her but still going to make her introduce in this story err— I mean her name is Miya and she's in a good relationship with someone, she's also teaching to the school that I'm transferring. Our family died because of the car accident, my big sister and I are the only one who survive the accident.

We lived in a normal life after that incident and here I am transferring in a new school, where my big sister used to study back time. I'm sorry for this messy situation, let's back for now...

~~~~~

"We're here." You stopped and shocked what you were looking right now, "Welcome to Moniyan Academy! Looks pretty neat huh, (y/n)?" She said but you didn't know how to say or react.

"It's huge!" You shouted.

"I told you, good thing I brought a spare map so you can't get lost inside of the school."

"L-lost?! Please don't tell me inside of that school is actually pretty big deal..." You looked down then someone bumped into which it made you fall.

"Watch where you're going." The silvered tall student frowning at you and walked away but then the girl grabbed his arm and walked towards at you.

"I'm so sorry about my brother, miss." She bowed but the boy didn't bowed so the girl squeezes his arm tightly and he bowed.

"Sorry." He said and looked away.

"Oh n-no, it's okay, I should be the one apologize from not looking at my surroundings." You smiled then the girl saw your sister beside you.

They both gasped and hugged at each other.

"Miya!"

"Silvanna!"

They both chorused and happy like they never see each other, the boy left and walked inside. "Is this your sister?" She pointed at you and touched both of your cheek, "She's so cute."

"I know right?" Miya squealed as she playfully play your hair.

"M-Miya." You said.