AU : XIX

[PUBLISHED 10|11|21 • 11:04:32 PM]
[EDITED 10|11|21 • 10:30:42 AM]

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter XIX : young love

~~~~~

You have been invited over to the hospital by Harith and looked after Harley for him because of his urgent problem at his home but don't worry Dyrroth also comes over to take care of Harley and you. You brought a small gift for your friend while Dyrroth brought everyone's lunch made by Selena herself. Once you both entered the hospital, the nurses on the counter eyed then whispered to each other.

You walked and came closer to the counter then asked the patient's room. "Hello Miss, may I ask where Harley Vance's room-"

The nurse looked and raised her eyebrow, "I'm sorry but no kids around the hospital." She said, you sighed and smiled. "My apologies but I-"

Dyrroth cleared his throat, "Miss, a classmate of mine told us to pay our classmate's a visit." Then gave her a cold glare. "So would you please tell us what room number this patient is..?" The nurse trembled in fear and finally told the room number.

"My apologies, Sir Aurelius."

"You shouldn't have done that, Dyrroth." You whispered to him then his face went closer to your ears. "Well.. ain't that nurse scoff you off?" He said. He was telling the truth about what the nurse did to you so you sighed and forgot about it.

You finally reach the room that you both are supposed to enter.

You gently open the door then..

~~~~~

They knew this would come to their mind. "Bloody hell dude.." Dyrroth whispered as they both saw machines beside Harley's hospital bed.

You and Dyrroth both stood on the door and saw Harley sleeping. "I hated this (y/n). Why did Harith tell us to visit here at this hour? This makes me feel uneasy." You ignored him then went closer to Harley.

He was sleeping peacefully and it made you feel safe as you saw him. You tried to reach and touch his face but then you felt someone grab your arm, it was tight and later you didn't realize Harley was already awake and terrified.

"(y/n)?" Harley worriedly said. "I'm sorry.." His tears started to flow down from his both cheeks. He kept apologizing to you, you gently embraced him and made him stop crying.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize, okay? We're here, don't worry." He stopped crying and then he saw Dyrroth.

Harley hugged you and he didn't want to let you go. "What the hell is he doing here?" Harley frowned.

"Hey! What the heck was that?! Is that how you greeted me instead of that?" Dyrroth is offended by his words and his actions towards you.

"(y/n) is mine."

"Shut it kid."

"Okay, that's enough for you both." Harith arrived shortly and sighed. "Harith, I thought you had an emergency from your home?" You asked.

Harith sighed then bit his tongue. "Aiya, did I finish that quick?" He said while sticking his tongue out.

"Harith." Harley perked up and finally let you go. Harith glanced at him and smiled, "Did you behave today, Harley?" Then Harley nods then shows his cheeky smile.