Chapter 2: Buildup

Ayanokouji POV

As I was watching the fight between Lu Bu and Thor play out, I was asked questions by Goll who was standing near me. 

Goll: Why are you watching these fights? They aren't going to help you!

Me: I have a feeling something unorthodox will happen during this tournament. 

Goll: What do you mean?

Me: Oh, nothing you need to worry about. All you need to do is play the role of my trusty weapon. 

Goll seemed to grow red with anger as she stomped on the ground. 

Goll: You should at least tell me what your thinking if I'm already planning on risking my life as your weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I guess that's understandable... if you were human. But your a demi-god, I believe. And from what Brunhilde told me, vollund imbue their spirit along with the person they combine with, forming one entity. Which means you'll find out everything that's on my mind when we fuse for the fight that's going to occur in... less than 2 hours. 

She didn't like that answer and she seemed to get annoyed. 

Goll: Why are you arguing with me?

Me: Because it seems you're too childish for your own good despite descending from gods.  

She was going to say something but I put my finger on her mouth. 

Me: We should finish these tapes. As a reward, I'll let you in on my little schemes. 

...

3rd Person POV

As Ayanokouji and Goll were speaking to one another over the film and his little schemes, Brunhilde went, along with Ayanokouji's father, to discover who he would be fighting in the upcoming battle. As they walked away, Brunhilde saw Zeus, Hermes, and Ares walking down the hallway. 

Zeus: Oh, what do we have here? Brunhilde and, a human soul?

Hermes: It seems to be a recent one, given the attire.