Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword

The match had begun and Zeus and Ayanokouji were staring at one another, not breaking sight of the other until, the silence was broken with a swing from Zeus' blade. 

Zeus: How's this for size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He aimed for Ayanokouji's stomach, but in some miracle, missed as all it hit was air. Zeus, confused, looked below him and saw Ayanokouji had bent down to the point where his body was touching the ground in order to dodge it. 

Ayanokouji: That was quick. 

Zeus: So you can see my movements. 

Ayanokouji: They are much quicker then Eros.

Announcer: I can't believe what I'm seeing, but Ayanokouji has dodged Zeus' almighty greatsword with a single maneuver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods, whose confidence was already down, were starting to get increasingly worried. 

Ryuen: Oh, shit that was pretty quick, kukukuku.

Kei looked away as she didn't winced from the sudden clash.   

Zeus continued as He held up his sword as he had it come crashing down, imbued with electricity. 

Ayanokouji went into his bag and took out shield. He positioned himself, holding it above his head at an angle as Zeus' sword came falling down. He tensed his muscles, preparing for the strike. 

It came, hitting Ayanokouji's shield as it fell 3 inches from his face onto the ground as Ayanokouji jumped back to dodge the debris from the attack. It destroyed an entire section of the main gate of the school as Zeus cackled. 

Zeus: GOOD, GOOD!!!!!!! YOUR VERY QUICK ON YOUR FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji saw that his coat was in shreds from the shockwave of Zeus' blow.

Brunhilde: Damn that old man, he's pretty fucking quick. 

Ares: SHOW HIM FATHER! SHOW HIM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO MOCK THE GODS!

Ayanokouji shrugged off the shreds of clothing that were on him as they fell to the ground, revealing his shirt and loosened tie.   

Ayanokouji: Sad. I actually liked this coat. Maybe you should do a better job with your shield-making, Goll.

He looked at his right hand as the shield cracked and turned to nothing. 

(Goll): Stop pressuring me! It's not easy making all of these things, you know. I'm pretty close to passing out!

Ayanokouji: Then create this weapon that I am thinking about. Spend as much time as you need. I don't care about the cooldown. Get it done. 

(Goll): But you won't be able to use any of my vollund abilities, how will you fight Zeus?

Ayanokouji: With my own arsenal of capabilities. 

(Goll): That's crazy!

Ayanokouji: It's logical. Now get to working it. Take all the time you need. 

Zeus: Are you finished with your little chat so we can continue? My sword is getting a bit heavier having to hold it all this time. 

Ayanokouji ripped off his coat as it fell onto the ground as he loosened his tie. 

Ayanokouji: Don't worry. I'll make sure that sword is a lot lighter by the time this fight's over. 

Zeus: How cocky! I love it!