Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 3: A Loss of Hope

Zeus was on the ground, as the gods, at this point, knew that the unexpected was to be expected when it came to the existence that was Ayanokouji. 

Ares: He did the same thing Adam did in the second bout!

Hermes: Except, it is a bit different. 

Ares: What do you mean, brother?

Hermes: When Zeus came through with his blow, that boy never looked at Zeus-sama. Rather, he looked beyond him, as if he had already seen the attack in advance. 

Ares: Wait, does that mean-

Hermes: Yes, it means Ayanokouji had been analyzing Zeus-sama's movements even before he set foot on this arena. As if he already knew he would have to face him. 

Loki: What a truly devious human. He certainly did his homework on us. 

In the school, Zeus was still unconscious on the ground as Ayanokouji threw away his ripped up shirt as he set his 2 final charges near Zeus on each separate side of the men's dormitory. 

Ayanokouji: That's the last two charges. 

(Goll): Ayanokouji, the item is ready. But I don't understand. If Zeus-sama is knocked out right now, why don't you stab him and kill him already?

Ayanokouji: Because it wouldn't pierce. The only reason he's on the floor was that I happened to hit the central part of his chin, which distributes a sort of balance of the body. This is why boxers like to use jabs on their opponents' chins in order to disorient them. The problem is they are extremely difficult to pull off correctly. I just so happened to be pretty lucky. 

(Goll): So now what do we do?

Ayanokouji: Send out the gloves. 

She sent them out as Ayanokouji put them on. 

Ayanokouji: Huh, you did pretty well on this Goll. It's almost a perfect replica.

He then put his hand on the main school building he was in as Ayanokouji took off the gloves and put them away. 

(Goll): So now what do we do? 

Ayanokouji: we leave. 

He took his leave as he jumped through a window on the side of the hallway exiting the men's dorms, as he jumped down and summersaulted onto a parked car below, as it softened his landing. 

He got up and walked farther away as he took out a remote from his pocket. 

Ayanokouji: let's see how he fairs against this. 

He pushes the red button, as the 30 charges activate simultaneously, capsizing and bringing the entire school down onto the almighty Zeus. Debris and Dust went everywhere, as a shockwave of epic proportions leveled the entire battlefield. All that was left from the previous school grounds, was 1/3 of the mall and the open sidewalks down below. 

 ...

Kei: Did Kiyo just detonate our school?!!!

Ryuen: What a monster. 

Professor Ayanokouji: He's truly cunning, isn't he?

Brunhilde: Shut it. 

Ayanokouji walked around the rubble, trying to find a body or any indication on the whereabouts of Zeus. 

Ayanokouji: Now, did I kill him, or is he simply hiding and buying his time to kill me?

A giant bolder was launched into the air as it was aiming towards myself.