Chapter 4: The Defective vs. The Immaculate

3rd person POV

Both fighters were in the stadium. Both looked at each other as they sized up one another. The cheers and jeers were dying down once again, so the announcer can finally begin the fight. 

Announcer: And now, the final match of Ragnarok, begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell was sounded as the fight officially began. However, unlike most fights during the tournament, it didn't happen right away. 

Eros: So, a 16 year old child thinks he can kill me. If that happens, my fanbase might explode into tears. 

Ayanokouji: That's not my problem, now is it. 

Eros: You're correct, it isn't. A man such as yourself who tries to hide what they are capable doesn't deserve to live. What's the point of all that talent if all you do is squander it? People like you dim my perfect light. 

Ayanokouji: Since you were able to infer that, you must also understand that I've been called a fool and a nobody because of this. When I decided to hide my talents, other people's opinions were the least of my concerns.

Kei and the rest of class D looked in anticipation.

Ike: What hidden ability? So he knows how to get 100s on math exams. It's not like it's going to help him beat him.

Kei was fuming in her seat. She knew she couldn't say anything, lest she reveal her secret relationship with Ayanokouji. 

Ryuen: Shut up, idiot. Now we can finally see what he's like when he's serious.

In a balcony above Ayanokouji's classmates, stood Brunhilde, who arrived from her little trip in a bus.

Brunhilde: So what will you do now, Ayanokouji?

Professor Ayanokouji: He's going to take it slow at first and then break him down to his bones. 

She turned around and saw Ayanokouji's father there. 

Brunhilde: But is that really going to work against Eros?

Professor Ayanokouji: It will work on any god. That's why I instilled this philosophy into him. Even if he chooses to find his own way, the one I taught him will be his most successful strategy.

Brunhilde: Well, then we'll see for ourselves.

Announcer: U-um, any day now guys!     

Eros: So, back on track, where is your weapon? All I see is a human bag with books. You don't even have armor. One hit will completely evicerate you.

Ayanokouji: You're right. Exactly right. But, before we fight, since I am so pathetic, would you please hold on while I take out my glasses to better see you. 

Eros: Huh? Oh, of course, a being such as myself will allow that much from a kid that will die in a mere moment. 

Ayanokouji: Thank you. 

He opened his bag that was around his left shoulder as he found what he was looking for. 

Eros: So any-

Suddenly a shot skimmed Eros' cheek as it left a scratch on his perfect face, a line of blood dripping from the wound. As he looked more closely, he saw, Ayanokouji, instead of grabbing glasses, drew a 9mm pistol from his bag. 

Announcer: AYANOKOUJI TOOK OUT... A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humanity was shocked as they didn't believe the match would escalate so quickly.