Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos

Ayanokouji: You're correct. Strategy, tricks, and cunningness can only go so far. In you're form, they are completely irrelevant. But now, it doesn't matter. 

Zeus jumps out of his crater as he attacks Ayanokouji with a straight punch, but it is meant with one from Ayanokouji himself as the entire stadium shook from the blow. 

 Ayanokouji: Because now, it's simply a battle of Attrition. Whoever, dies first loses. I really despise such barbaric tactics, but...

They clashed again, continuing to shake the ground every time their fists meant. 

Ayanokouji: You simply are too strong for me to care about my high standards anymore. I will give you my all, and I will live with the result. 

Zeus: Then let's make it a fucking spectacle that'll shake the very FABRICS OF THE UNNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji and Zeus continued to jab and punch at one another. Zeus would aim for Ayanokouji's face, and Ayanokouji would do the same to Zeus. 

And both men took every blow!

...

...

...

As the two gods continued to clash, the ground crumbled at the overwhelming power put forth.

Announcer: Wow!!!!!! What an insane combination. This could be powerful enough to destro- 

A stray punch met Ayanokouji, that he took it and layed another one, which hit Zeus, the shockwave disintegrating the Announcer that stood behind him as his body parts fell to the ground in a bloody paste. 

The stands of both Gods and Humans was being evacuated into another set of bleachers floating in the air.

Zeus: You're not doing too bad kid. The power in your punches are matching my own. 

Ayanokouji did not answer as he was fully set on his goal. He shut down all of his feelings and thoughts and went full force on Zeus, fighting to the bitter end.  

Zeus aimed a straight punch to Ayanokouji's jaw as he took the blow, sending him flying into a part of the stadium, absolutely destroying it. He hung on the a ledge as he got up and went at Zeus with the same move. Zeus was sent flying to another part of the stadium. They were in complete sync with their attacks. 

Ayanokouji jumped into the air and put both his fists together as Zeus held up his hands in anticipation as Ayanokouji came falling down. 

Endless Destruction. Both didn't care of what they did nor did they make any effort of seeing anything but what was in front of them. For Ayanokouji, it was to kill Zeus, and for Zeus, it was to enjoy and defeat Ayanokouji, humanity's last fighter. 

Zeus was in a clearing, when Ayanokouji flung towards him, hitting him in the jaw as he caught himself and returned the blow. Ayanokouji took it as bruises starting showing on both parties. 

Zeus: We really are matched in strength. To think a simple drink would make you this powerful. I will love every minute of this. 

They continued to exchange blows, now going into speeds that no human could even track with their naked eye. The Gods seemed to have trouble also seeing their movements. 

Ayanokouji: Left

Zeus: Huh?

A giant collision with Ayanokouji's left arm hit Zeus straight in the face as blood spit out from his mouth.