Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins

3rd Person POV

It finally commenced. The anticipated final fight of the tournament known as Ragnarok would finally start. The stadium was complete. It was a scale replica of Ayanokouji's school, down to the very belongings in each room. 

As it was complete, Ayanokouji's fellow classmates were shocked at the sight of it. Others were confused. 

Ike: Why is our school in the middle of this large stadium? Is this where they're going to fight?

Nagumo bumped in to the discussion. 

Nagumo: Since it's Ayanokouji, it's obvious he has a plan. He probably thinks that is the best place to fight someone. A place that he is familiar with. 

Ike: Yeah right. We don't even know it's him anyway.

Sayanakagi: Then just shut up and wait until it starts. You really are extremely annoying, defective. 

This shut up Ike as he went back to his seat, with a smile escaping from Nagumo.

Horikita: Can you all behave yourselves. The match is going to start soon. 

As she said this, a pillar arose from the center of the platform and up came the announcer of the tournament. Beings from both sides cheered as the fight finally began. In a balcony above from where Ayanokouji's classmates were seated, stood Brunhilde alone. She took in the scenery of the entire stadium one final time, for one final fight. 

Brunhilde: Now let's hope you can actually pull out a win, Ayanokouji.

On the other side of the stadium full of cheering spectators, stood Zeus along with Ares, Hermes, and Loki who were viewing from their own balcony. 

Ares: This should be a thrilling conclusion to this tournament, father. Do we even know the fighter from the humans?

Zeus: Now why are you asking such questions right now? Let's wait and see.

Hermes: Besides, with the fighter we have, it should be able to effortlessly take out any living human.

Loki: I wouldn't say that, Mr. Hermes. After my fight, I've learned to acknowledge their strength. Regardless of where he comes from or when he lived, being cocky will be the end of us. 

Zeus: Eh, lighten up you all. Let's just enjoy the last part of this tournament. It should be a well fought battle. 

The announcer was finally ready. He stood strong and ready to commentate on his last fight of the tournament. The introductions finally began.

...

(Note: This song is the theme for Eros' entrance. If it overlaps with another, just pause it.)

Announcer: Congratulations on all of you for staying and watching the tournament, it's been a real blast. An just like the matches before, this one will resonate with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods screamed in chants as the humans also cheered. Both sides had no idea who the other had out there.

Announcer: SO, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER INERUPTION, LET'S INTRODUCE THE 14TH FIGHTER FROM THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheers covered the entire stadium as they were standing up from their seats in anticipation. 

 The gate to where the contestant for the gods came from opened, as no one came out. People were confused. However, it didn't take long for one to see someone descend  from the sky in a beautiful white light.