Epilogue

*Flashback to the final clash*

In that moment, when the two were at their lowest, one surpassed their otherworldly limits and used their innate ability to win the fight. 

Ayanokouji: Eyes of the Lord

He dodged the attack as it hurt his right shoulder. However, he landed his, which went right through Zeus' abdomen and out the other way, as Zeus spilled out gallons of blood right in Ayanokouji's face. 

Zeus' body shrunk back to normal as his muscles grew weaker and collapsed back to his old and shrimpy body. 

Zeus: What... a ..... nice.... punch ..... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ayanokouji: Thank you, Zeus-sama.

*Present*

Ayanokouji got up from the rubble as he firmly grabbed Zeus' body and took out his arm, as he laid Zeus on the ground. 

Ayanokouji: Are there any last words.... you'd like for me to.... pass on to you're... kin?

Zeus: ...They... know.... who to follow... now...

Ayanokouji: I see. 

Zeus was fading out as he continued to cough up blood as tears rained down from every god present as Humanity held their cheers. 

Ayanokouji held Zeus as he drew his last breath and died in his killer's arms, with a smile on his face.

Ayanokouji: You... were... certainly the strongest... and most powerful foe... I will ever have the pleasure of fighting, Zeus-sama. 

He laid the body on the ground as he got up.

...

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs Zeus, the God Father of the Cosmos

Winner: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka 

Finishing Move: Impaling of the stomach

Time: 45 minutes and 45 seconds.

...

The cheers from humanity exploded as Brunhilde grabbed a microphone and yelled. 

Brunhilde: Humanity's victory, hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, Ayanokouji didn't care for the fan fair as he walked towards the destroyed ruble of the throne which Zeus used to oversee the matches of Ragnarok in this stadium. 

Kei: W-What's Kiyo doing?

 Both gods and humans quieted down as they saw the actions of the man who slayed the God Father of the Cosmos. 

Ayanokouji was in front of the throne as he sat down on it. 

Ares: That's father's throne!

Hermes: That it is brother.

Loki: He deserves it. Not much we can argue about that.

As he sat down Ayanokouji's vision began to betray him as he fell unconscious on the fallen throne.

Ryuen: Yeah. Sit on that throne, you monster. Fucking Deserving.

Ike: This is straight from an anime, like holy shit.  

Brunhilde, along with Goll and the rest of Ayanokouji's classmates made their way down to Ayanokouji via the use of Pegasus.

As they touched down, Kei ran first as the entire school were still shocked by the sudden mention of their relationship. Kei bolted to Ayanokouji as she arrived and looked at his unconscious body, riddled with injuries and blood, as it sat on the throne.