Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund

The crowd was conflicted with one another. The humans, overjoyed of Ayanokouji's effort in destroying Zeus' almighty sword. However, the gods were getting a bit quieter in their praise as well as a bit worried.

???: Is Zeus-sama going to lose?

???: You fool, how can you dare say something like that?!

???: Both of you shut up!

Disputes amongst them continued as Kei and the rest of Class D were cheering for Ayanokouji, as by this point, Ayanokouji had brought a high level of confidence towards the humans as well as respect, and fear to the gods.

(Goll): Ayanokouji, what are you going to do now?!! You can't use my ability for 5 minutes!

Ayanokouji: Simple. I'll use the school for this one. It is still intact and full of opportunity.

(Goll): Huh?

Zeus: So this is new! Completely new! I've met an opponent who the audience favored to win!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T GET ENOUGH OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S BEEN MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF YEARS SINCE I'VE EVER BEEN AN UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SUCH A REWARDING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji, seeing him rant on and on, ran towards the school as he entered closed the door, which caused multiple humans to ponder amongst themselves in the sheer confusion of the action. Zeus stopped himself from ranting as he saw his opponent had ran away.

Zeus: That kid, no, that man really ran away from me!!!!!!!!! He certainly is a funny competitor!!!!!!

He steadied himself as he flexed his muscles and stretched.

Zeus: Looks like the next round of this fight's a cat and mouse game!!! Haven't been in one of those for a while!!!!!!

Ayanokouji had made it to the end of the hall when Zeus destroyed the entrance and front doors of the school as he peered head inside, looking for Ayanokouji. He roamed through the hallway as he stepped over pieces of rubble and debris from the entrance he recently destroyed.

Zeus: Where are you??!!!!

Zeus called out for Ayanokouji but there was no answer. Ayanokouji was making his way deeper into the school as he went through what looks to be the mall of the campus.

Ayanokouji: Goll, during the cooldown, I want you to visualize the item I need from you. It's a specialized one, so it'll take a bit longer to make. Give it to me as soon as you can.  

Goll: I can do that but Ayanokouji, how are you going to fight him without a vollund? Your basically a deer in headlights like that!!!!!

Ayanokouji: I told you to have some faith in me. I still have a trick up my sleeve.

Goll was confused. Since she fused with Ayanokouji, she shared his thoughts and him as well. However, when Ayanokouji told her about a trick up his sleeve, she couldn't decipher what it possibly could be. It's as if the trick he had in mind was so powerful, she couldn't even see through his thoughts in order to know what it was.

As Ayanokouji was walking through the ground level of the mall, Zeus came from the sky as he landed, destroying the floor and 3 stores in the mall. 

Zeus: I FOUND YOU!!!!

All Ayanokouji could do was run, or at least that's what Zeus believed to be the case at the time. 

Ayanokouji dashed forward as Zeus yelled out in excitement.