7. Talking

"Hello. What can I get you two ladies today?" He asks with a smile.

"Just a coffee. Two sugars and cream please" you order.

"Black tea. Four sugar. And a little strawberry cake thank you" Poppy smiles.

"Alright Ill be right out with your order. Will that be all?"

"For now yeah. Thank you" you smile as he nods and leaves.

"So~ About these new kids?~"

"Oh my god. Ok so they just came to school literally fuckin today and they are creepy"

"Awww what? How come?" She whines.

"Ok. So. Literally so far they have like all my fuckin classes...that I know of. So same lunch. So what happens is that because one of them..his a mental disability the other kids tried to pick on him. Of course I stood up for him because thats dumb to fuck with someone for something they cant control. Then at lunch I was reading and my bitch ass bullies came up as they were a bit away from me cause they decided to sit at my table-"

"Oh~ I think one might like you~" she giggles.

"Shut yo hoe ass up and let me speak" you hiss slightly. She giggles.

"Ok ok ok~" she nods.

"Anyway. They were flirting with the two that didnt have the disability after they push me out of my seat, and then the other came and was talking to me. We actually...had a bit in common" you smile softly. It was nice to talk to Toby. You then notice the dumb fuckin face that Poppy was making. "What?"

"I know that look!~ You liked talking to him!" She giggles and smiles. Then the waiter came and gave you both your coffee and tea and Poppys cake.

"If you need anything else just get me" he smiles and leaves. You take a sip of your coffee.

"I guess...it was nice to talk to him without the hoes popping in" you said lowering your voice. Even if Toby was sitting right behind you.

"Awww~"

"Then they started to tease me actually talking to someone and I almost..killed the main one. Then their asshole boyfriends came and shoved me off and onto the one I was talking to cause he stood up. And then..the noises started again"

"The ringing?"

"Yeah. I left and went to the bathroom and felt sick as the three boys tried to talk to me. I threw up blood and stomach acid. And I even fuckin ate today. Then I heard them. The ringing started again and I passed out"

"Damn. Did they get a teacher?" She asks.

"Uh-uh..funny story. They came into the girls bathroom and took me out of the stall and brought me home. Because they found my keys and my address to and in my truck"

"Damn that is kinda creepy"

"And...I think one of them is at least one of the potential two stalkers. And honestly all three could be my fuckin stalkers. Two of looked alike then the other had the sudden movements and shit. My god they were in my fuckin house. I cant tell if they did anything to me though"

"If they did they probably had small ass dicks for you not to feel anything if you got..ya know" she says. You giggle softly.

"Heh yeah" you smirk. After drinking all your coffee and her drinking most of her tea she gets up.

"I have to pee"

"Alright. Go 'tinkle' you fuckin child. Just say piss" you laugh.

"Im more of a lady then you damn" she laughs and leaves. You sit on your knees now up and looking at the three boys.

"Hey fuckasses" you say bopping Toby on the back of his head. He just twitched and looked at you.

"We heard your entire-" You cut Tim off.

"I know you did. Wasnt secretive about it. You three do fuckin act like stalkers though"

"This is just a coincidence. I heard this place has good cheesecake"

"I doubt that you three seem like serial killers" you say. It was a joke but the look on their faces made you get concerned and slightly worried. What if..they were?

What if they are and now they know where you live! Your head started to spin as anxiety creeps up into you. You sit normally and call the water over.

"C-can I have a cup of cold water..?" You ask him.

"Uh yeah. One second" he leaves and comes back less then a minute later with a cup of ice water. You down it. "Are you alright miss?"

"Y-yeah..I guess I just..Im fine" he brings a jug of water and puts it at your table for you and leaves. Repeating if you need something to tell him as he glances as the three proxies before he had left.

The boys stand and sit with you. Toby sitting next to you and Tim and Brian were across from you. That doesnt help your panic attack.

"B-boys please-" you say softly before you heard a soft gasp. You look over and see Poppy. "Pop its not-" you say soft as she runs over and sits with Tim and Brian.

"Can you introduce me to these handsome boys?"

"Poppy these are...the new kids" you say and drink more water.

"Oh hon are you-" she fully realizes they had been close the entire time and probably heard you talkin about them. And the fact they were causing a panic attack. She looks at Toby. "Can we switch places?" She asks. He shakes his head and twitches.

"I like sit-sitting h-here" He says.

"Uh-"

"I-its fine I j-just need space" you say scooting to the corner of the seat and Toby doesnt move just looks at you.

"What are your names?" Poppy asks getting Tobys attention away from you. As all of their attention was on Poppy it made you relax a bit.

"I-Im Toby" Toby smiles softly.

"Tim" Tim said simply.

"Brian" Brian waves a bit.

"Im Poppy!" She smiles. "I have been Y/Ns friend since 1st grade! I heard you guys just came to the school today?" She asks. They nod...