19. Revenge

It has been a few weeks since you last were really heard from others around. You only updated Poppy every few days and would make it seem like its more of a normal life instead of basically being stolen by multiple serial killers.

One day you finally told Slenderman that you would try to kill a few people. Slenderman agreed and sent you on a mission with Toby, Tim, and Brian.

"So how are we going to do this?" You ask as you were trying to get use to the extra mask they let you borrow.

"Well, me and Brian will go and hunt for any teens, or kids playing or partying in the woods, you and Toby can go and look in abandoned places or other small towns" Tim says. You nod. You had gotten use to EJ and Toby, and you do trust them a bit more now. Toby and EJ stopped stalking you, and stopped watching you sleep so you no longer woke up to them staring at you.

Tim and Brian go one way while you and Toby go the other. You both find this huge cabin. The lights on and it seemed old. But there was definitely people inside. You just smirk softly. A new feeling came over you. You felt..like you had the power. You felt in control. You felt...amazing!

"lets go in for the kill" you smile looking at Toby. He shakes his head.

"w-wait just one min-minute. lets watch them j-just a bit. ok?" He asks. You nod. He was the professional serial killer after all. You both look into the cabin and see your old schools bullies. All of the main ones. You gasp.

"hooooly shit toby" you whispered as you then pull him out of the view of the window.

"h-huh? wha-what?"

"this is awesome. all of the people in there are my bullies. the same people that have been fucking with me for years. i hated them, but of course i knew if i tried to stop them they wouldn't have stopped" you smile and look at him. Seeing you so happy made him smile.

"ok. i wi-w-will stay out here an-and make sure non-n-n of them es-escape-pe" he says with a small smile. You nod. You were so happy to finally get revenge. You look around and start gathering a few things. Toby was confused. "wha-wh-what-t are you doing?"

"making a gas bomb so they all pass out. so its easier for me to have fun. i feel...so..in control of everything now. i want to them pay" hearing you talk about how you wanted to kill them nice and slow made Toby blush. He knew at some point he would be able to kill them for you. Not knowing you would even be ok with killing people yourself. He loved that you were going to kill these motherfuckers. And he wanted to help.

You made three gas bombs and he made two. He held them as you tossed them inside. You were able to gas the whole house. Everyone passing out. You hum and opened a window and pulled Toby to the other side of the house infront of the door. After three or so minutes you enter with him. You nod towards him and both of you were able to gather everyone and tie them all up to chairs, and other things.

You tied up the last one as they all start to wake up. Toby turns off all but three lights in the middle of the room, aka he broke all of them except for the three in the middleish of the room. You stood illuminated by the light, in the middle of the room.

Once everyone was awake, they were all so scared.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?" One asks scared. Her voice cracking. You take your mask off, smirking.

"Why hello bitches" You smirk looking at her. You look around, everyone realizing that they were at your mercy, they all started to shake, some even crying. You laugh. "YES!!! CRY!! YOU ARE ALL AT MY MERCY NOW" you laugh even louder. Toby blushes. He loved this, he loved being the first one to see you like this, or at least the first one that wouldn't end up dead.

You started to take your time, slowly tutoring and killing each one. All the ones screaming or crying. They were so scared. Toby didn't even try to help because he knew you could do this yourself.

As the sun finally rose, shining through the old dusty windows you finally killed the last one. You were covered in blood, and bodies littered the floor. You look over at Toby.

"heh...heh I guess I got a bit carried away.." you giggle softly.

"N-no! Th-that was perfect! You g-g-gave those mother-motherfuckers what they deserved!! I-I-In M-M-MY p-p-p-personal opinion, you were too nice!!" Toby said as he lightly claps amused by the scene infront of him. You giggle softly and smile.

"Well thank you Toby!" You do a little tilt of your head as if you were tilting a hat to him. He does the same gesture, smiling under his masks.

While walking home you both were laughing and talking about what had just happened. Him carrying two of the dead bodies, and you carrying only one. The reason for doing this is for some food for the cannibals. You also were curious to see if you could stomach these to. You didn't want to be like Kanaki from Tokyo Ghoul BUT, if you have to be him you kinda want to be a version of him that's like all evil and doesn't mind killing.

Anyway, you did hope you wouldnt like it, but it is what it is.

You both finally get home and were almost immediately greeted by EJ and Slenderman...