34. The Voice

A few hours pass and you yawn softly.

'She hasnt responded yet. Shes most likely is just asleep. We should rest too..'

'You also should give up on finding his killer.'

'No. His death made Poppy sad..I dont want her to be sad I want to get her revenge'

'Hm...or is it just because you want to believe youre not a monster just by what happened with the demon'

'..i...no'

'You arent a monster'

'I know'

'It doesnt seem like you do'

'Shut up'

The voice hums slightly and stops talking. And soon you drift off to sleep for the next few hours

You wake up to Poppys response.

------------------------------------------------------
Poppy🌺

You: Hey pop-rocks do you know what kinda tooth, or maybe claw, this is??

Poppy🌺: Idk man. It looks to be like a wolf or small panthers tooth? [Delivered 8:26]
I searched it up and it seems it might also be a fox tooth? Why?? [Delivered 8:58]
Y/N??? You asleep rn? [delivered 9:46]

You: Haaa yeah sorry Pop-rocks. Um anyway thanks for the information

Poppy🌺: So why did you ask??

You: Oh I just found it in Daniels body so

Poppy🌺: Y/N you dont have to look into his death. At least I didnt have to like stop talking to him :)

You: heh ok Poppy. Ill relax on it
[Read 10:23]

------------------------------------------------------

'I told you'

'Yeah yeah shush'

'Heh'

'Hey so...I have a question? I kind of havent thought about it much but..what are you? I mean yeah i guess it doesnt matter cause you arent a problem..but I just wanna know'

'

Well..What do you believe I am?'

'Just a voice in my head'

'Ah...'

'Are you not??'

'Well...yes but also no. Not exactly. I am definitely in your head. I suppose...To explain it simply. I inhabit it'

'...What'

'Well. I am you. But Im also not you'

'..What do you mean?'

'Well. The meat your mother was given when she was pregnant with you heald me in it. A demon parasite. It was human yes but it was also infected with me. I was gonna possess your mother but..I took a liking to you. So once you were born I was there. Every second of every day. I stayed quiet..unless something bad was going to happen'

As the voice spoke you finally recognize it.

'Youre the voice I heard that told me to run! When I was almost-'

'Yes. That was me. Even if you were under Slendermans Control I overtake him'

'Oh..'

'But do not worry. I rather like being here. Zalgo wasnt..the best leader. I dont like him'

'Oh so...im possessed??'

'In a way yes I suppose thats a way to explain it.'

'Oh..so am I a demon?'

'Not exactly. You are possessed by me with the faint traces of my brothern that your body was able to fight off and kill'

'Wha- Oh. Right. Parasites..'

'Correct. But its ok. I won. And I took control. The others have no power. Although..Im sorry for making you see them. That was when I was able to finally take over your mind and make you a more..fit vessel..but do not worry. I wont control you unless its to protect you. Thats all I wm here to do. Protect you and keep you alive so I thrive'

'Oh..cool. Weird..but cool'

'Hm'

'So if Im not a demon am I still a human?'

'No'

'oh....then what am I????'

'Well....I suppose you are a host. A host for a demon is simply a host. You are technically no longer human. It is also why you have hunan cravings. Especially now after the surge that made you faint. I was finally confident enough to fully awaken so that you can sustain me better. That way you wont get hurt and I wont starve'

'.....so this is a parasite relationship???'

'Well no. Because I believe you are more of like my friend. You give me humans and I give you strength and speed and enhanced senses. Its symbiotic'

'Mmmhmmmmmmm yeah ok'

You shrug and drop the subject. You put the tooth in a small box to basically forget about it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry this was short. I dont really have much ideas. And also now that the voice is reveled to not just be a voice what should I do with the book? Any suggestions or ideas? I definitely need more chapters with EJ and Toby so if you guys have an idea to be with them more or for them to be like more obsessive etc please tell me!!

Also ty for support and reading my book(s?))