21. Pranking her

You currently were watching the news. They had FINALLY found all of the bodies in the cabin. Partially decade.

"Finally an update on the 15 missing teenagers case! 12 were found at a local hot spot for highschool and college parties. Is it now a hot spot, for mass genocide? Now. Three cases are still open. Multiple of the bodies seem to either be highly decayed, or eaten. It is currently unknown which one it is" The newswomen says.

"Eaten" You answered. You were laying across the couch. Your head in Tobys lap as he watched too. Your legs over Jeffs lap as he was at first in protest, but after you didnt give up with having your legs on his he gave up.

Toby didnt try to even push you up or readjust himself. He was happy your head was in his lap and not Jeffs. He gently twirls a strand of hair between his fingers.

"There are a few theorys to explain them missing. And when we were given the information we had a few new ones surfaced. One theory is that the three missing Teenagers had, in a drunken rage, killed their friends and passed out. And upon that when waking up ran"

"Not really. God people are dumb" you chuckle.

"Another theory is that the killer was able to at least cripple all of them in one move. Ate the ones half eaten, or decayed, then taken the other three, dead, to eat over the course of a few days or weeks"

"Ok thats accurate enough" you laugh.

Jeff ends up changing it. You didnt complain. He puts on a horror movie and you smile.

That night you went out for a nice walk. You actually went and walked over to your old town. You go to Poppys house and jump the cobblestone wall she had as a fence for her back yard. You look at her second floor and use the training The proxies gave you to get up to it using whats around, climbing up to the top of the fence and yeeting yourself to the patio she had. You climb over the railing onto it. You try to open the door. It was locked.

You were about to knock before you see her in her room, with a dude. They were making out. You gasp and hide on the porch.

'You slimy little shit! You never told me you had a boyfriend' you thought smirking. You know you shouldnt but, you looked inside and chuckle. 'Oh I shouldnt~ But I dont see why not~' your smirk turn into an evil smile.

You hide and knock on the glass door, hiding in the corner.

"What the fuck was that?" You hear the male ask.

"I dont know...Ill go check it out" poppy says softly.

"No. Im the man-Oh you have a knife"

"Mhm. Y/N gave it to me. She knows I should protect myself so" you smiled to yourself. You were glad she kept it..Wait..shit..you taught her how to use it too.

She goes out onto the porch and looks around. You had just the perfect amount of time to hide better.

"Is anyone out there?" You hear the dude ask.

"No. Not anyone I can see. Might have just been a bird or..something" she goes back inside closing and locking the door.

You keep messing with them until she finally cought you. She grabs you and yanks you inside.

"Y/N!! What the hell?!?" She hisses.

"Hey bestie" you smile up at her as she had pushed you to the floor.

"Oh. So this is Y/N. The one you talk about. Nice to meet you" he offers his hand. You were about to take it when she pulls his hand away from you.

"No. I know that news report was you! All of a sudden they find the missing kids from OUR school who did YOU wrong, then you show up and fuck with us!"

"What?"

"You were the one who killed those kids! I know you were!"

"Why would I-?!"

"Dont play dumb! You killed your mother too!"

"No I didnt!"

"Yes you did! Now you are here Im..I have to tell my mom-!"

"No!" You hiss and grab her as she tried to run. You grab the dude too and yank them both down. You held the guy down with your foot and Poppy down with your hands.

"Ugh what are you-?!" You cover her mouth.

"Shhhhhh" you say softly. "Please say you are joking" she nods and bursts out laughing. You let them both go.

"Damn! You are so serious!"

"Why did you stop her if you didnt-?" You cut the guy off.

"Because!! I dont wanna be framed for something I didnt do" you lie to his face. "So whats your name?"

"Daniel"

"Daniel..? Poppy you can do so much better then someone named daniel"

"Wow" he nods softly. You laugh.

"Mhm. Anyway. How have ya been girl?" You asks lookin at poppy.

"Im fine. What about you? I have yet to find the new dudes you were friends with.." She asks.

"Oh. Im fine. They are too. I was able to stay in contact with them too. They are fine"

"Oh thats good. Is..Is the Tim guy still single..?"

"Uh yeah. I thought this guy was you-"

"Oh no. We arent dating. We are friends" She cuts you off smiling.

"Friends? Girl you were making out with him"

"...i never said we werent friends with benefits

"Yeah well you....nevermind. Anyway. Im not really into Tims love life so. I dont know" you shrug.

"Aww. Really? Hey! How about we all, ya know, you, Toby, Tim, Brian, Me and Daniel go out to the cheesecake factory around the corner of the school?"

"oh..uh...No. Thank you. I only am visiting for a day or two and Im..pretty busy"

"Awww...ok..maybe next time then?~"

"Yup..totally. Next time" you smile and starts to leave.

"Oh. Also. Why did you come through my porch and not the front door? And also, why now? Its pretty late"

Well..what now..?