16. The Mansion

You look at the boys.

"You can let me go now" you tell Toby. They look at each other. He does and look at you. Everyone looks at you.

The sudden attention made you hug yourself and take a step back twords Toby. You stood uncomfortable. Some of them stand and walk over.

"Oh. This is the new one Slendy has been after for a few years huh?" Asks the Pale one with a huge cut smile. That ones..Jeff the killer..yeah. Its been so long you had probably forgotten most of their names. He pulls a knife out and tries to stab you. As an instinct you grab his wrist and twist breaking his wrist and making him drop his knife. "Holy-! Fuck ow!!" He hisses yanking his wrist from you and grabbing it gently.

"Shit" you cover your mouth and laugh softly. Some of the others laugh or smirked.

"Bitch" he hisses under his breath.

"D-dont call her that" Toby hissed. The one with a blue mask and black holes for eyes walks over..Thats Eyeless Jack..yeah.

"Jeff go talk to Slenderman about your wrist and man up" he says. Jeff sticks his tongue out and leaves. "I dont smell blood on you so Im guessing he didnt get you" he says.

"Uh..yeah" you take a step away from your two stalkers.

"Are you ok?"

"To many people paying attention to me" you say softly.

"Hello child" says a familiar voice. You look over twords the sound of it and see the Slenderman. You take a step back and trip back onto Tim this time, as you moved away from Toby and EJ, and Tim caught you.

"HOLY SHIT-" You hiss and try to back up more into Tim.

"Child calm down. You will be fine. Stand up straight" You do as told kinda forcibly as Tim had pushed you forward a bit.

"Hey..whats...whats up..uh Slenderman?" You ask nervously.

"Everyone go back to paying attention to other things. She is not use to any positive attention" Slenderman basically called you out on that. He gently places his hand on your back. "Come along with me child" he says. You follow as he gently pushes you a bit each step.

You both get to his office and he sits down.

"What's up?" You ask standing in front of his desk. You weren't like usually polite so you didn't treat this tall man any differently then if a cop who you don't respect was talking to you. You did feel more comfortable speaking to him then when he popped out of no where. You no longer felt freaked out as you process that this was realty as you had felt the pain of when Toby had grabbed you, etc.

"I suggest you be more...polite to me currently"

"Why? You wont kill me. You think Im strong enough to be one of your creepypatsas, and not to mention you rather get me before the big demon bitch does"

"How do you know about him? I specifically told the boys NOT to tell you about that demon!"

"Yes well. When I was younger I took comfort in yours and the others back story, and also felt better when I didn't think they were real, but look at this now. This is...weird but real and I no longer am scared"

"I stared to see you are pentitol when you were about that age. I noticed how you reacted and how you acted thinking about them. You weren't some crazy fangirl, which also made me think you were perfect to be one of us"

"Ha Thanks. Im also being stalked by EJ and Toby if you can do something about that. Because they have been both been basically tormenting me for like...three years. And at first I thought it was just paranoia, and very weird sleep paralysis, But then I realized it was both of them, stalking and being in my room at night, and I wish that wouldn't happen any more if you want me to stay"

"I already talked to them about it. They said it was to be closer to you and they will at least bring back the stalking and watching you sleep if you lived/worked with us and such"

"So you aren't concerned one of them will like...do anything?"

"They may be killers but I make sure they know their manners for when they want someone"

"Ok..thanks Man. Uh...so like..am I a proxy or just a killer now???" You ask.

"You are your own killer. You may be useful but for now you wont have any missions. Even if you are just a killer it doesnt mean you wont be doing missions or things I ask of you to do. Ok?"

"K" you shrug. You understood and were ok with it. He dismisses you and you leave. Once you left the room Toby and Eyeless were waiting.

"We were waiting for you" EJ says.

"Oh uh-...yeah..I know" you nod. "So whos gonna like show me around?" You ask.

"I-I can!" Toby says shoving Ej to the side. You were uncomfortable as you knew they were your stalkers. And you didnt want them to fight.

"Ok. How about you both show me around so you two dont kill each other over this cause you two are..creepy stalkers" you say and start to walk around. They look at each other and follow. Both constantly trying to one up the other while leading you around. While they lead you around they introduce you to everyone they come across as well...