20. Toby and EJ

You both finally get home and were almost immediately greeted by Ej and Slenderman.

"Oh! Hey EJ! Hey Slenderman" You smile softly.

"You brought food!" EJ says staring at the bodies you and Toby carried.

"Oh! Yeah" You nod. EJ takes the body from you.

"Only three..?"

"Well we did kill all night. So now in the middle of the forest there is just a cabin full of dead bodies"

"Ooooo" EJ says softly. Seed Eater runs out to find and bring in more bodies for the ones that eat human. You giggle softly.

"Mhm. And thank you for taking the body from me"

"Yup, so who did ya kill? Anyone you know?"

"Oh EJ y-you should have s-s-seen it!! She t-t-tutored-d and kill-killed all of h-her school bull-bullies!" Toby says with a huge smile on his face.

"Wait how-?"

"Th-th-they were all at-t-t-t-t this party in the cabin! W-w-we made some ga-ga-gas-gas bombs and while the-they were knock-knocked out we tied them-m up and I let her hav-v-v-have her fun killing them!" You chuckle softly before you yawn.

"You both are late, and way past your curfew of 2!" Slenderman hissed.

"Sorry Slendy. We were just having some fun"

"And what about the kids parents?"

"No one other then them were there. And if someone looks for them and finds the bodies they will think the few of the bodies we currently stole had killed all of them and ran"

"...Fine. No more staying up that late hunting! Both of you!"

"Y-yes sir!" Toby says with a slight nod.

"Yes sir Slendy" You hum slightly. You yawn softly. "im a bit tired.." you said softly and started to walk to your room.

"I can help you to your room" EJ says as him and Toby watch you.

"nah..thanks" You said softly and once in you room you lay on the bed and basically pass out.

You have definitely pulled all nighters, and although you were sleeping well, for some reason you never felt tried. At least tired for the past three nights. So sleeping felt nice.

A long while later you finally woke up you sat up and saw two familiar figures.

"AAAH!!" You yelp and throw pillow at them. It hits the taller one and the lights get turned on. EJ and Toby. "BOYS THAT ISNT FUNNY!!!" You hiss. The pillow had hit Toby straight in his face.

"Sorry. We were just checking up on you" EJ apologizes.

"Y-yeah!" Toby nods with a huge smile looking at you.

"Please...boys you have to stop watching me sleep"

"We were just checking-" You cut EJ off.

"Yeah but staying and waiting until I wake up in like...the middleish of the room and the foot of bed is kinda creepy!" You hiss softly.

"Sorry!" Toby says with his big goofy smile. You blush softly.

"its fine. Just...don't do it again. Please" You said softly. They nod. You didn't get to mad at them since it hasn't happened in a while. But you didn't like waking up to see them staring at you.

Its not like you think they were gonna hurt you or..do something else. But, you just didnt like being stared at in your sleep.

"Did you have fun the other night?" EJ asks.

"The other night.? Dont you mean last night?" You question.

"N-no. He means th-the other night. Y-you have been sleeping fo-for quite a while" Toby shrugs.

"Uh-!" You were in disbelief! Did you really sleep for almost 24 hours?? "R-really??" You asked. They nod. "How long was I out?' You asked.

"Well. Assuming you went to sleep at around 6ish AM since thats when you came back and went to your room, it being.." EJ looks at his phone "1:30 PM..You have been asleep..roughly 19 to 20 hours. Maybe a bit longer"

"Y-yeah. We watc-watch you sleep n-not time you" Toby laughs softly.

"You should" you joke. "damn I have been asleep for so long though.." You mumble. You stand...These weren't the clothes you had on-

"Oh! Right your clothes! We got Clockwork to change you into an outfit we picked out"

"oh...Well Im glad you didn't see me naked" You hum softly.

"W-we never sa-said we didn-didnt watch-ch!" Toby smiled.

"WHAT-!?!?!?!"

"J-JOKE! I-IT WAS A JOKE-JOKE!!!" Toby reassured covering your mouth. You glare. He uncovers your mouth. "s-sorry for cover-covering your mouth.." He mumbles.

"Don't do it again. Anyway, leave! Both of you! I need to shower and change!" You say pushing them towards the door.

"Ok ok, we understand" EJ says leaving with Toby and closing the door.

You go into your bathroom and run the water. While it heats up you undress. You look at yourself in the mirror.

'Why do I always gotta look the best before a shower? The fuck?' You think to yourself and shrug it off.

You hop into the shower and let the now hot water run down your body and you soon relax. You clean your body and hair and the spend the next at LEAST 20 minutes having very weird thoughts before you notice the water was no longer hot, or even warm. You turn the water off and sigh. The others must be taking showers, or at least starting to from the time, to wash out to blood from their latest kills.

'Ooooo they are gonna be so mad at me for using all the hot water...' You think and leave the shower. You KNOW they are gonna find out and try to kill you. You dry off, get dressed, and don't bother brushing your hair.

You go get a little snack, brush your teeth, and then spend the rest of the night reading (fanfiction probably-)...