28. Arson!

"Anyway, Want to set shit a blaze with me or not?" You ask.

"Yes" they both reply.

"Oh Hell yeah! Arson!!"

You all dump the gasoline around. You yank the boys back away and set it a blaze.

Toby turns and takes a picture of the fire blazing behind him. Then another with you and EJ. You giggle and watch the fire.

"Ugh we should have brought marshmallows"

You then smirked.

"Hey boys? Wanna commit more arson tomorrow?"

"Sure" they nod. Once it starts to rain it puts the fire out. You all walk home talking and having a good time.

"CHILDREN" hissed Slenderman voice as he comes out of seemingly no where. You all take a step back and look at the tall creature. "What is the point in setting fire to something when its going to rain?! And when its in MY forest!?" Whoa! He was PISSED!

"Calm down slendy. Its not like we burnt the forest or somethin" you roll your eyes.

"I dont care! You three could have damaged my forest and yourselves!!" He hissed. He grabs all of you with his tentacles and teleports home. He drops you three on the ground of the living room.

You fall ontop of EJ. And before you could Apologize Toby falls right on your back.

"Ow!" You hissed.

"S-sorry" Toby says shuffling to stand up. You roll off EJ.

"Sorry-"

"It wasnt your fault. Slenderman dropped you BOTH on me" he says rubbing the back of his head.

You notice everyone there. Staring.

"fuck there so many more of you then I remember" you mumble sitting up and scoot away. Pulling your knees to your chest.

"I need to make a new rule. Its about fires and commiting arson in my forest"

"Let me guess. Dont do it?" Jeff asks.

"Yes. If I catch you commiting arson in my woods I will punish you. Starting with these three" he gestures to you, Toby, and EJ.

"Oki" Sally said watching.

You shake feeling everyones eyes on you. Your hand finds its grip into your hair.

"stop looking at me" you mumble.

"Is..Y/N ok?" Jeff asks.

"Shes having a panic attack from everyone looking at her" EJ says calmly. Then that causes EJ and Toby to panic internally as they try to comfort you. The second they touch you, you jolt and stab Toby. As he was the one to touch you.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" You hissed. He looks at where you stabbed him.

"Oh l-look at tha-that. I ha-have been im-impal-impaled" he says and tics. His neck bones crack.

~your pov~

I look around. Everything, other then hundreds of white eyes, was black. I then felt a hand on my back.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!" I hiss at whatever touched me, after swinging at it. I dont feel it touch me after, and heard a loud crack. I flinch. I hear someone talk. But ignore it.

People I once knew were reduced to bright white or yellow eyes. Their bodies now dark silhouettes. I feel myself shake and a powerful surge of something had suddenly shot throughout my body.

"Ugh fuck!" I yell. I felt my body heat up.

Then I black out fully feeling the ground hit me...

~Normal pov~

You fell to the side passing out from the weird power surge.

"Ah! Y/N!" Yelps sally running over.

"Oh no..the poor child. I didnt know she would still react to this" Slenderman sighs and picks you up. He freezes as he suddenly feels the power surge shoot throughout his own body going back to you. "Whoa..." He mumbles softly. He was surprised by the power surge. What had happened before you passed out was you just gasping and sitting there for a minute.

"What?" EJ asks. "Is she ok?"

"Yes..she..she just got overwhelmed" He says calmly. 'must have been from the panic attack mixed with this..strange powerful surge' Slenderman thought. He brings you to your room and lays you in your bed.

When you wake up you jolt and sit up. You look around. You were alone in your room.

You let out a shaky sigh. You stand and shakily walk out and down to slenderman.

"Slenderman..?" You ask softly.

"Oh hello child" he says calmly.

"Are..you still gonna punish me..?"

"No. Your panic attack and you blacking out seemed to be enough. Next time be careful when you set things a blaze. Oh. And, come in. I wish to speak to you about something"

"O-oh sure" you sit in the chair infront of his desk.

"Did you feel the power surge before you blacked out?"

"Yeah..how did you-?"

"I picked you up to bring you to your room and I felt it too. Now my powers are all messed up. I can barley teleport. At least to far. My tentacles arent listening to me. And I cant hear peoples thoughts anymore. I cant even sense people in my forest"

"Oh...really?"

"Yes. Would you possibly know whats happening?"

"Im sorry. If you dont know. Then I dont either.."

"I hope this doesnt have to do with Zalgo"

"Zalgo..? Whos Zalgo again?"

"Really? Werent you into our storys?"

"Its been a while" he sighs.

"Right. Zalgo is a demon. He matches me and my brothers in strength. Hes..our enemy to say the least. He can influence certain creepypastas and other demons. Do you think you possibly had some connection to him in anyway?"

"No. Not at all. I might have been into demons but I never tried to summon any. And I have MET my dad so he isnt my dad either before you suggest it or assume it" (looks at the readers like people in the office look at the camera)

"Well ok..have any ideas why this may be happening?"

"Nope. Maybe I have a bigger purpose then you guys" you shrug. He sighs and dismisses you.

Slenderman has to look deeper into what you are, and why you could have possibly had that power surge...