24. They talk

You continue to stalk and watch them.

"hmm...maybe..this way?" Poppy questions. They were now at another impass of a few different paths crossing.

"No. We should keep walking forward. If-"

"There is no more forward!" Poppy cuts Daniel off.

"True...fine. Then lets go..left-" at the same time Daniel said left, poppy said,

"Right!" They look at each other.

"No. Left. Its more inline then the right path"

"I dont care what you do. Im gonna go right" Poppy took a step and Daniel yanked her back, making her drop her phone. You then felt another liquid drop onto your head. You look up and see the little patch of no leaves between the trees..and dont see any stars..its about to rain.

Poppy picks her phone up and sighs.

"Sorry Poppy. Lets go left. Please?"

"Ugh fin-"

SCREAM.

'Shit. One of the boys victims screamed!' You think to yourself Poppy and Daniel look at each other.

"We have to get out of here!" Daniel hissed grabbing her wrist.

"No! The way we came was were the scream came from-"

SCREAM!!!

"Theres another one-!" Daniel looks down the path. It starts to rain.

"Fuck! Its raining!" Poppy gasps hiding her phone.

"Thats least of our worrys!"

"I wish Y/N was here! Y/N always could tell when it would be raining!"

"Enough about Y/N! I know you miss your best friend! Im sorry. But we cant just stay out here, with something probably killing our friends just the way into town, while its raining. We need cover!"

"Y/N would be able to protect us-!"

"Y/N couldnt protect a fly!"

"Hey! Thats my best friend youre talking about!"

"I dont care Poppy! This Y/N non sense is crazy! Y/N is fine. Y/N is just living away from you and you cant handle it!"

"You dont know what I can handle!"

"Apparently you cant handle your best friend since 4th grade leaving you!"

"Its since the first grade!" She hissed and ran off to the path to the right.

"Uh-! Poppy no wait!!" Daniel runs after her. You follow them quietly. You felt bad for Poppy. She deserves better then someone who doesnt listen. Even if he is 'just a friend'.

They soon find an old cabin and sit on the porch. They squeeze their clothes out from water.

"Lets knock and see if someone lives here" Daniel says.

"Ya and get killed by the murder that lives in a cabin in the woods" Poppy sighs softly.

"Thanks" he sighs and knocks. He knocks two more times before someone answers. "Oh, hey"

"Hm? Hello?" Asks the lady. The lady was slightly taller then Daniel, and had long black hair. She wore an over sized black shirt and shorts.

"We were caught outside in the rain and was wondering if we could stay for the night..?" Daniel asks.

"Oh..uh..I dont have any extra rooms-"

"We will sleep on the floor. We just dont wanna stay out here in the rain. We might even leave when the rain stops" Poppy cuts in.

"Oh...uh...ok" she nods and lets them in.

You watch them through the window. The lady goes upstairs. You know she was suspicious about the two random teenagers that showed up at her door. At..maybe 10 at night while it was raining. She was alone in the woods, and they were not dressed for the weather. And not to mention that there was a few screams that were heard probably less then an hour earlier.

Anyway, they end up not being able to sleep.

"So...do you really think Im going crazy?"

"Yeah kinda..Im sorry. I know its rude but like..you know what I mean. Its just...you may just think this stuff is real so you have something to do without Y/N. Ya know? Like Y/N stopped texting you. And maybe. Its for the best..?" Daniel says.

"For the best?"

"Yeah. Maybe, you just need some time to adjust to a new change. You never know. Y/N could have just got a new phone, or is to busy, or something. Im sure at some point Y/N will text you. Who usually starts the conversations?"

"Its a random mix usually"

"Oh. Ok. So, Im sure everythings fine. Didnt anything like this happen before?"

"...well, when we were younger yeah. But thats only because Y/N's mom would lock her up if Y/N wasnt 100% obedient. And when the whole 'fuck your religion' shit came up with them, Y/N moved out, got a job, and was more available. But of course, ya know work. So sometimes Y/N would take hours upon hours wherever help was wanted"

"Maybe Y/N just hasnt found a stable job yet?"

"Maybe..Ok. We should probably try to rest.."

"Yeah. You do so. Ill stay awake and wait for the rain to stop. Then we will leave"

"Ok.." Poppy yawns and falls asleep.

You sigh and go to find the boys.

You end up just outside the forest and sigh. No sign of them. You saw the camera. You end the footage and break it. You the get grabbed and yanked to the side. Your mouth and eyes covered.

You struggle, fighting back against the person who had grabbed you. You take out your knife and stab behind you. You stabbed his side but he didnt let go.

"K/N shit!" Hissed Jeffs voice. You stop struggling and look at him. That was Jeff. He let you go.

You punch him.

"You dick! Why did you do that?!"

"I thought you were a victim for me untill you stabbed me"

"Oooh fuck you!"

"J-jeff? What a-are-a-are you do-doing?" Tobys voice asks. You look and see the other three proxies.

"He thought I could have been one of his victims" you sigh.

"Did..did he h-hur-hurt you?"

"No. I stabbed him though" Tim laugh.

"Welp. Anyway. Lets go home. Its past midnight. No one else is gonna be in these woods" Masky said. You, Hoddie, and Tim nod.

"Im gonna go hunt some more in the town so" and then Jeff leaves.

You, and the three boys leave and go back to the mansion. Once it stopped raining you did make sure to see if Poppy got home safe. Which she did. You rested in your room after getting home and fall asleep...