honeymoon (requested)

Taehyung threw you over his shoulder when you stepped off the elevator. His big smile was on display and had yet to fall after the amazing weekend you had together.

It was the night of your dreams last night. Not just because he went above and beyond to let you have the wedding any way your heart desired, but because he was the one standing and waiting for you on the altar.

While he always looks handsome, he looked even more mesmerizing on that day.

And now he's your husband, taking you to your dream destination for a honeymoon he hopes you'll never forget; which you won't, for as long as you live.

He used the hotel key before opening the door. He carried you to the bed and gently laid you on it before hovering over you.

His forehead fell to yours, his fingers intertwining with your own. He couldn't help but brush his thumb along the ring on your finger. It's beautiful and made even more special because he threw in a few touches in the design that he knew you'd love.

It's also a symbol of your love. Much like the band around his finger, it's a promise of a life you'll be spending together.

Adventuring, traveling, living a life of dreams, maybe even creating a family that you'll surely love with every piece of your heart, like you love your husband.

His eyes sparkled. His already big smile grew bigger as he stared down at your ring.

"Can you believe it, y/n? We're married! You're my wife. I get to keep falling even more in love with you every single day."

Your heart fluttered and you stole a kiss from his lips.

"I love you." You smiled and he whispered the words back to you against your lips before kissing you again.

He rolled off of you and sat at the foot of the bed. He took his shoes off and turned off his phone. He promised to give you all the attention and love he can possibly shower you with over the next few days and he refused to let anything distract him from that.

Sadly, when you go back home, he'll be busy again. But you've got him for the rest of your life and this special week together, so complaining wasn't possible.

You lied back, finding yourself a little worn out from the flight here. You would've fallen asleep if it weren't for the mattress dipping as he scooted up the bed to you.

You could feel his eyes on you, followed by the touch of his hand along your arm, and then the brush of his lips against your neck.

"Tired?"

"No." You said and opened your eyes, smiling at him when you found him staring at you already.

"What do you wanna do first? We've got a whole week to celebrate our honeymoon. There are so many sights to see. There's a beach nearby, a few romantic restaurants. I can book one for us. We could go adventuring, go to some museums, go do some shopping, go for a swim."

You giggled happily before putting your arm around his neck. You played with his hair, feeling the fluffy dark locks in between your fingers.

"Anything is fine. I just want to spend time with you."

"Me too." He whispered, leaning down to kiss your arm. "I've waited a while for this moment. I didn't ever want to spend it with anyone but you. Every time I thought about my future, I could only see you in it. Now, we get to spend every single day together, forever and always."

His words were sweet and romantic, making your heart flutter. It only beat faster when he kissed the corners of your lips, smiling against them when you giggled happily.

"I don't know how I got so lucky. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

He hovered over you again, his forehead falling right against yours.

"I'm the lucky one." He said, kissing your cheek softly. "What do you wanna do?"

"Lay here and cuddle," you suggested and his eyes lit up.

"Alright." He said, smirking as he began to kiss along your jaw. "But you have to let me kiss you a bunch, too."

"Well, why would I ever say no to that?" You asked, grinning as he leaned in to kiss your lips lovingly.

His fingers were intertwined with yours as he moved his lips romantically against yours.

It's only the second day of your marriage and you know that all the days to come with Taehyung right there by your side will be even more amazing than this one, somehow.